Domain is a little brother to REAL ESTAE .com and has hard time to compete , but ignore its potential is not smart thing to do, see a lot of buying interest which pushed price up to a last resistance level , may form a cup and handle here, Risk Vs Reward ratio id good, strong buy.
a wild roller coaster not for fainted heart, waiting for a pull back to last support level of $2.1 then wait for further confirmation. Buy when it break the 100 MAV. it ties to the price of oil market, should see a cat bounce soon.
Energy stock takes time to become one that shows appreciation, is this a break out from consolidation based of $0.375 ? not bad as it make 25% profit ! which X/8 should it drop down to? or buy when in lower of ATR . another possible 25% gain to make total 50% in one year.
Unbelievable little beauty, how could I missed its cup and handle period not so long ago? only if i know Tradingview .com a bit earlier? since then , it gained 25% in its march to first stop , then another 35% to is present price. would it make double in the end of the year?