Waiting for Bullish counter trend break for buy entry
1) Price at daily support
2) Price rejecting 61% Fib level
3) 1H recent wick rejection at this zone
4) RSI divergence
SL below support
TP around 14.76711
Watching GJ carefully for potential selling opportunity
Monthly resistance down trend angle
86% Fib daily pullback
inner counter-trend line break
did not enter yet, waiting for sign of strength for sellers. Waiting for outer trend line break bearish.
SL - above daily zone
TP - around price 155.069
Potential 175 pip sell position on this pair.
1. Downtrend structure
2. 80% Fib pullback
3. Market is at resistance
4. Counter trend break on 1H with Doji candlestick formation
5. Target area to complete FIb wave at price 83.970
Currently holding my sell position. Should resistance fail I will exit my trade
Had a successful buy position on Gold. Price reacted to resistance and fell finding support around 1728.933
Price continued to break into the buy zone after closing above the counter trend line. Waiting either for a pullback at around 1728.933 , or a break and retest above resistance towards 1825.791
This pair is currently in a major uptrend towards daily 'D extension after bouncing off a monthly support trendline. We came VERY close in full-filling the 'D extension but price started moving back down towards bottom blue level perhaps due to the fundamental data not being on our side at this stage. We broke this level forming a gartley (sub ABCD swing). This is...
I took 3 trades on this pair, 1st on the far left (break even trade), 2nd trade I got stopped out for a small loss, and finally on the 3rd trade I made a massive 150 Pips. I am still bullish on this pair however on the daily time frame a double top has formed, so I won't be surprised if price pullsback towards daily support (red) before bouncing back to its...
I see a potential bearish 770 pips move for the GBP/NZD. If the fundamentals and technical information is in our favour then I see no reason why this pair will not continue lower. My analysis is based off of 3 timeframes as follows:
1) Monthly timeframe suggest a down channel with support and resistance holding. We then since 2016 had an upwards channel towards...
I am seeing a potential 47500 pips bullish push for this pair. My analysis is based off of three time frames. On the monthly there has been a trendline of support since June 2018 (if one draws a trendline to current date. I also noticed a level of previous resistance which could now act as support. The market has now fallen to both these "zones" on a 38% Fib...
Looking at the monthly timeframe (TF) the EUR/USD pair has broken the downwards trendline. We had a pullback to retest the backside of this line and continued the upward push. We are currently at a major support/ resistance zone with strong bullish momentum. On the daily TF I spotted a double bottom and divergence on the RSI, but I am waiting for confirmation that...