Rsi is still at a low, macd slimly trending up, volume worked its way back down, stoch cooling down a bit on the weekly.
Other Indicators I use are showing a preemptive buy on the daily.
The dumping is near complete - most likely prep for potential BTC drop - makes a good long entry for very high risk, very high reward trade.
Looking for 210, 250,...
- larger patterns are nearing their close market wide
- like many alts, look for a quick double - just be steady and do not second guess yourself
- set your stop losses in case btc decides to drop below 6400
Sellers currently frustrating - there is potential for breakout in coming hours/days - looking for the 800-1000 satoshi mark for the initial wick to touch.
uptrend should begin soon - once waves finish in other altcoins that began a few days ago that money may shift over.
Buy and hold - potential for 34x return back to ath over time.
Large bullish wedge (outlined black) currently in a breakout. If the breakout is sustained and the .618 fibo line ($10 zone) is broken, while using the pitchfork strategy, you can see aurora can potentially reach 20 Dollars by May 2019. Continuing good news can accelerate this growth.
Pitchforks can be broken in both directions - it is only a guideline or...
-Self explanatory chart
-Begin accumulation at these levels
-Personally holding for long term/reassess when QTUM releases a new roadmap
-High potential for short term profit - essentially awaiting volume
Hold anything in the top 10-25 or big 5 and you will do more than okay...
BTC chart published over a month ago - for reference.
-BTC is not gold and is not currently in for a years plus bear market.
-BTC will hold 6800 zone and is looking to squeeze in and break out coming this october/november
-From this point through accumulation/uncertainty my only investments are in the usdt pairings on binance
A larger perspective
Transposed from the ETCBTC chart - not 100% accurate trend/res/supp - rough idea
- Addition to coinbase in the fall - large triangle ends
- don't expect a higher ceiling than 20 dollars per until oct/nov
Still believe we are looking at $80-$120 at triangle break/after listing (a generous prediction).
- Not enough data to feel comfortable in relying on visual analysis - blue base will shift
- can do it with just macd, bb - though pretty risky adding in its small supply
- I personally hold - why? - a gust of wind gives it a hard on - some false news or rumor will propel it
- It doesn't take much for a nano type of boom and I prefer to have something...
- great investment - the addition into coinbase this fall by official announcement
- great spot to buy into right now if you havent already
- I predict ETC will reach within $80-120
Fill up now while you can - BNB, ETC, STORM, NANO, EOS, XLM, NEO, NAV, QKC ....
Not much you can do at this point with any analysis - just not enough information out there to determine anything
- Long term hold - bought in and will wait.
- I believe this coin will pump once the ico sellers eliminate their bags (STORM, ONT, WAN)
- correct me if I'm wrong but this project is similar to ONT - the team/investors hold the majority of the tokens...
I believe nano is a great product to long term hold (With BNB, NEO and XLM).
- The product and what the devs have released/updated are fantastic - their marketing strategy will come later in the year
- Their discord is one you may want to avoid
- All in all - the long term situation - BUY -
- If you decide to buy in now - do not expect it to pump to the...