I'm expecting another retest of the 50EMA on the daily. If this level holds, expect another jump and retest of the weekly 200EMA for our make or break.
A rejection of the 200EMA keeps us in the ascending triangle and every time we rejected this region, we shot down sharply. If this plays out, strong support will be found at the bottom of the triangle.
Since the plunge in November, we have been unable to recover and close above the 200 Weekly EMA. Each failed attempt ass shot us further down the following week. Be prepared at for a sharp drop if we stay under this resistance by the end of the week.
With the bearish daily candle closure, i'm expecting one last re-test of the daily 50 EMA before we explode higher. Also found at this support zone are both the trendline and counter trendline making this set up look too good to be true. Major rejection of the 50EMA has occurred the last few times it was tested. Lets hope for 5100 in the next week or two.
After a year of ranging in a parallel channel, we have finally broken out. We should expect a re-test of the top trend line where we can hold our short and hope it enters back into the channel for a very nice downside move, or wait for further confirmation that we have a new trend forming.
Major resistance found at $200 and will be a big test for ETH.
The 50 EMA was resistance and now turned support. Once we break the 100EMA, we should see a surge towards The Daily 200 EMA coincidentally hovering at $200. The 78.6 Fib is also hanging in this range, a failure to break this region should drive us to lower lows.
Possible start to some minor retracement before we kickoff into the summer and the final push to 3000. Weekly support zone, moving averages, and the 38.2 fib combining for great support around 2700-2720.