About meCandle Sticks Specialist/
Professional F/T Trader for 10+ years: DOWI, GER30 & HSI
I am the only person on this web who successfully predicted DOWI dropped / rose on an ACTUAL date and at an ACTUAL price.
1. Technical analysis:
- The minimum increase level for an Inverted H&S pattern has already reached.
- Polls have suggested that Macron will easily win the election since last week, this has already price in on DAX. It is basic knowledge that the investors will sell off for taking profit when some hopes become true. I don't understand why some people say that DAX...
GER30 is in an extremely bearish trend.
After a classic Head and Shoulders pattern formed, prices pushed down and broke the H&S neckline right away.
On 1 Feb, an expected pullback was completed and a very usual and huge amount of short orders were placed at 9837 after 15 mins of futures market opens, therefore I warned the traders to be cautious.
This wave (4) downside is expected. It is expected to be completed at 14545. Overall, it is in extremely bearish trend.
the full time trader,
Candle Sticks specialist,
Elliott Wave Counts specialist.
16400 is the bottom of the long term trendline since 2009. The global markets are very unstable at the moment, therefore I don't think it can hold at this level. I expect another 1000 points correction immediately, i,e, 15400 level. (15340, the previous low of 5/2/2014 can be a great support)
Base on my experience, the big drop after breaking the trendline will...
The formation of the Rising Wedge is confirmed. Since the index has already breakthrough the Rising Wedge on the upside, therefore it is expected that the index will be moving upward very quickily. The first target is 12000 level.
Alternatively, the breakthrough would not be real and that the index would go downwards. (The possibility of this case being happened...
I had LONG DOWI at 17342 on 18 Dec 2014. My target is 18000 level. The uptrend will be finished in a week time. There are a few technical reasons that I LONG DowI:
1) RSI has already reached the oversold zone 29.43;
2) The right leg of the Stoch RSI double bottom has appeared;
3) A long candle, i.e. 288 points has released a strong buying signal.
I've noted that...
The index has come to the end of the triangle. It'll either go down or up. However, the RSI has reached the overbought zone for more than a week already. Also compare with DAX, Nikkei and Shanghai (China), all these major markets have also reached the overbought zone. It is unlikely that DOWI can go higher than 17950.
My conclusion is that the index will start...