About meLINK to FREE Telegram Group
Elliot Wave Trader - Swing/Position Trader.
Master the charts. The rewards will follow!
#JugFX - Under Construction
Instagram - @foreign_jugfx
Outcome of USDJPY
Nearing my profit target.
we had a break+retest structure which added confluence to my downside position
I decided to close positions early for around 95+ pips
as I'm expecting further weakness on the DXY, this is my reason for selling USDJPY
Head and Shoulder pattern on GJ
Expecting shorts - 135.4 key resistance area price has rejected, before bearish momentum
evening star formation. Current 4hr candle bearish
awaiting confirmed break of ctl before entering shorts
targets @ 133.2
If you look back on my recent published posts, I posted I was looking for Buys on UJ as price has formed a nice inverse head and shoulder to add to my confluence
I had taken an original entry @ 107.21 which hit my take profit @ 108/06
I took an additional entry based of my analysis @ 107.746 , took partial profits and left a runner running risk free and we're...
I'm Liking the look of this trade set up on USDJPY. - price has created a inverse head and shoulder pattern.
As the daily has closed as gravestone doji , we could potentially see price fall to my area of support 106.9 which would be my ideal entry.
However, upon market open if price manages to have a clean break above my 108.07 level of resistance, I'd be...
GBPUSD idea wedge pattern
series of lower highs, higher highs, expecting price to test this support @ 1.232 before a potentially move to the upside.
resistance area, previous tests of this area signalling bearish momentum. IF price reaches this resistance area, would be looking for shorts on GU
move to the upside is a 290 pip move I would be looking for
I was on the sideline with gold as price dropped over 100+ pips to the downside, we seen a little bit of consolidation around the 1280 area which looked to be acting as a support - my buy set up for this trade was confirmed when i saw a strong bullish engulfing on the 1hr/30min time trade, with the us dollar being weak for nfp this had pushed price for gold to the...
haven't really updated you guys with the pairs, i've been looking at. This week has been a sluggish move in the market. This is where I am required to sit patiently on my hands and await patiently for a set up, However, I have been bearish on USDCHF for the last couple weeks, with NFP which took place at 13:30hrs GMT weak for the US dollar this pushed usdchf to...
my resistance area of around 111.100-200 area failed to break and close above so my bias of the downside is still a valid set up, and on Monday we seen price rise 50+ pips to the upside, signalling a potential fakeout which it looked to be as DXY has dropped meaning UJ dropping also, ideally before I take a short position, I would like price to pullback to my 38.2...
as previously stated in my original outlook for GJ i was anticipating a long term buy set up. This set up is still valid. We have seen price pullback where I've taken a buy trade
Price is up around 40 pips, where I've moved my stoploss to breakeven
have been expecting long term buys on gold and i'm still expecting this, yesterday we did see price drop 100+ pips to the downside and didn't look to have broken my respected support area.
I've taken a buy on this trade and will look to hold this up until 1360 possibly adding more positions
my daily sunday review of the markets before they open, audusd is worth watching out for this week. I'm expecting some bullish momentum as we can see a nice double bottom that has been formed on the 4hr time frame. ideally, I would like to see audusd pull back slightly couple 20-40 pips to the downside, towards my 61.8 fib extension, where that would be my...
as previously i was anticipating a long position with this pair, which we had saw yesterday, price looks to be pulling back slightly before we have the next impulsive move up
this is now a risk free trade
this week i was anticipating some bullish momentum in the market, i was wrong so I was stopped out earlier in the week only risking 1% per trade, we have seen price continue to fall to a key support level where i've taken another buy trade, the reason for my entry was purely when we come down to the 1hr time frame we can see a bullish engulfing candle and price...
hey traders, just a quick update I'm currently in a short position on this pair. I will be looking to hold this trade for a few weeks, a nice R:R set up
let's catch those pips, feel free to comment with your thoughts/analysis on this pair