This is a continuation from a post I made 6/4. I TP'ed at the D extension. Waiting on retracement with entries at 50% 1HR retracement level and 61.8% 1HR retracement level. Looking to ride trade up to 125 to 125.5.
Long term directional bias is bearish. On the daily, price rejected the CTL. Price retraced to the 78.6% level. Long term I anticipate price to push to 129.884, -.27 D extension. Before this happens there are key levels of resistance that must be broken through. Placing buy limit at 121.116. Resistance level at 122.20. Placing buy limit at 121.116. ...
Directional bias is bullish. Currently in a down retracement. I have a buy limit at the weekly 61.8% retracement level @ 107.661. If we pass significant resistance level of 112.439, long term think we are headed to the 161.8% D extension @ 117.223. 112.439 is also the highest level for 2019 and is also the monthly CTL. I will take TP @ 112.439 and wait for...
Lower time frames directional biases is strong buy. Higher time frames show sell. I believe we are headed up to the 61.8% weekly retracement level to the weekly downward trendline. Highest level for 2019 1.34220. Pullback to 38.2 1.31098. Downward trend line broken by price. Looking for pull back for buy entries at 1.27200 & 1.28024.
Directional bias is bearish. Ride up to TP at the 61.8%, .76074. Retracement level from the monthly downtrend. Need break of inner trendline, oversold on stochastic and bullish candle formation to enter. Short term buy at .70732.
Price was in a downtrend and it appears the retracement may be complete at the 61.8% level. However, it could continue to rise to the 78.6% or 86% level before falling In order to enter trade, need bearish evidence; trend line break, overbought signal on stochastic. Taking it down to the D 161.8% extension of .91682 for ~200 PIPS.
Looking at an overall sell to 1.51859 long term. Directional bias bearish . Price currently in downward push on daily. Waiting for a retracement for sell entry. Anticipating retracement to 1.62088, looking at this area for potential sell entry. Will take partial profit at 23.6% at 1.59931 for 301.1 PIPS if price breaks down past major support at 1.60284.
Lower time frames directional biases is strong buy. Higher time frames show sell. I believe we are headed up to the 61.8% weekly retracement level to the weekly downward trendline.
Highest level for 2019 1.34220. Pullback to 38.2 1.31098.
Downward trendline broken by price. Looking for pull back for buy entries at 1.27200 & 1.28024.
Forgot to post this...
The daily directional bias is in a downtrend. Price has not broken the inner trend line on this time frame yet. Target for TP is the 38.2% daily fib level. Long-term, price headed back up to 1.99012, 61.8% fib level for the monthly down AB boundary. To reach my TP, down trend line on 1 hour will need to be broken, price will need to bounce off of the backside...
Bounced off of monthly counter trendline. Went up to .236 weekly retracement level. Looking for price to bounce off daily trendline and continue to rise. Buy entries at 136.6 & 137.605. TP at 142.55. Long-term to D 61.8 extension TP 159.992.
Price spiked up to the 78.6 fib level. Overall, I see a sell to the -.27 D extension at 1.75354.
The directional bias is bearish. I have open buy positions during the up retracement to the 61.8 level, taking profit at 1.97332.
After TP, I will be looking to sell.
I think there is a short term buy opportunity to 147.20. After which I see price falling. On the daily, price appears to be forming a descending wedge. To complete the wedge price would have to fall to 142.
I believe there is a small buy opportunity to 1.73520 before we can tell what's going to happen. On the weekly chart, price looks like it has to reach this level before we can tell if it will retest the CTL or it's going to break through and go up.
1.73520 is also at the 61.8% fib level on the 4 hour.