A Reaction low formed after testing the Upper Bollinger Band and the (Resistance area of 19 September 2011) ,We then seen a Test of Support (Middle of Bollinger Band) and (Previous Local Resistance), found support there and
moved up to test the Upper Bollinger Band, exceeding the previous high but Rejecting the test of the upper Bollinger Band (Also being The High...
Simple TA Daily levels to Test, Hold, Achieve and Close Above.
Indicators Used are:
- Bollinger Bands and Maxx Momentum + TTM Squeeze.
Note: Riding the Middle Bollinger Band for the Past Week.
Have a Nice Weekend Everyone :)
1. A Reaction Low formed and Broke Through the Lower Bollinger Band.
2. Price Moved Back around around SMA (Middle Line) and Failed to Test or Exceed it.
3. A Second Drop in Price Created a New Low.
4. A Weak Move Brought Price Towards the Middle Band (SMA) and Failed Exceed it - and was Rejected There, at Resistance.
1. A Reaction Low formed and broke through the lower Bollinger Band.
2. Price Moved back around the SMA (Middle Band) and exceeded it, Moved Back to the Higher Bollinger Band and Broke Through it.
3. A Second Drop in Price created a Newer Low, Which was Higher than the Previous Low and did not Break Through the Lower Bollinger Band.
4. A Strong Move Brought the...