USDCHF TP 0.94723.
The bullish trend is starting after the price breaks the range. It will make a short pullback to my entry and then fly for new higher-hight. I will hold during all the week.
I'm back again with a clean chart that can help you to decide a long or short about GOLD.
What I can say is the resistance becoming the support is where to take a risk with small SL average 40pips for TP 1800.
If the price breaks that support retest it and has momentum going down it will test the Major Support.
Advice: It's better to be a Buyer...
I put a Sell stop on GU at 1.21587 because If the price breaks the support, it's over the price action looks a good downtrend trying to test the major support before rallying up. It can be a pullback for a new downtrend or new higher testing by buyers for an uptrend.
As you can see the GOLD hit our TP from my last analysis thank you for your sharing.
I see the price is rejected at the support level but following the trend we see a bearish trend right so it can make a pullback to test the resistance and go down or even breaks the resistance to come back to 1742.
So you can trade following the chart to have the best entry...
Sell GBPUSD Now 1.29300 area is the best and the deal is not sure that's why Bank pumps the market for reducing their losses.
I advise anyone to stick to the Sell and wait for the biggest drop ever.
When the market opens jsut wait a bit for a correction and at the entry I put as you can see in the chart and Make a Buy Limit.
The New of tomorrow can help if positive otherwise a low trade.
EURGBP can go a bit Up like the range we had before and make big Sell with the GBP news tomorrow. So I'm waiting for the Sell Limit: 0.90545 Area to Sell and wait for the Big Drop SL just 40pips of RISK.
Time Frame: Daily
I will trade AUDJPY and for that, I'm waiting for the area of Buyers as you can see on the Chart for plus 200pips.
The Trend is an uptrend the current price is making range and can try to go to the support as you can see on the Fibonacci Retracement the Price can rejected for a Bull or on another support 0.5 Fibonacci where buyers are really patient...
EURAUD is in Sell rally mode but I Prefer to put my Buy Limit order with 20 pips SL just on the 2 different Buyer's Area because the Rejection can make big profit potential.
My Suggestion for Sellers to close half when it reaches the Minor Support and if breaks you keep for the last Major Support when you can close and be a Buyer.
But I suggest...
Gold can have a big potential to Target +1525 this week after a pullback toward 1490.
Currently, we see a rejection area on the Fibonacci Retracement and go up or down but the Minor Support is 1500 and the Major 1486.