Momentum is clearly negative and the Fibo 61.8% at 1.36645 may not be enough to stop the move. Keep my short position. If it hold 1.36645 I'll back back my positions and will turn Neutral. If not 'll keep my shorts
Crucial times are very close now. Will wait for the closing. If the $CAC close above his support and Fibo 23.6%, we could play the upside move to 4514pts. If it close below I'll short the $CAC. My 1st target will be 4345pts.