About meIf your looking to learn how to trade send me message on instagram or telegram at lebonefx.
$250 for one on one lessons
$600 for group of 3 lessons
Invite 5 people to join classes, and you will get your lessons free'
Invite 10 and get $300 funded acc
Bearish Channel on the H4 chart, wait for rejection on the indicated level on the chart.
Market has been flat for the first half of the day,lets see what the rest of the week has for us
25 likes and I'll update this post
Looking at the daily time frame, there is room for a small pull back till this support level is broken.
I can the support holding for a small rejection but will be broken sooner or later.
pay close attention to previous and current price action
Another possibility is trend continuation, which from my point is unlikely
The reason i'm looking to sell USDCAD is that I use it to trade oil prices indirectly. The Canadian highly driven by oil prices. Reason being is that Oil is one of the Canada's main export meaning the high the prices of oil the more money that flows into the county. With that being said we go back to technicals.
This pair made an amazing move this past week and...
The market has been range bound for the past 4 months. despite the week euro at the moment the bulls have been protecting the 1.13 level and it continues to hold. With this pair, a range bound normally has an explosive break out.
Another way to look at range bound is that its merely a build up of positions. In order for the market to go up or down we need buyers...
Market is on pull back in a bearish channel. On the daily chart is quit clear the the upper level of the channel is to be tested before we see a continuation to the downside.
On the H4 we spont a nice bullish flag to confirm the above mentioned
Yet also on the H4 we spot a consolidation thats been happening since the...
Looking for a long position on this pair.
Should the market pull back to the 52.9 level on the H2 I will take a long position all the way to the 55.10 level
Good risk to reward trade.
Good correlation with the usdcad trade I'm currently in
25 like and i'll update entry stops and tp
Waiting on this bad bad right here to give me some information.
I don''t have a bias on this pair as it can tip in either direction.
We have scheduled economic release for tomorrow and that can see this pair moving a good 100 to 200 pips.
The pair has been ranging in the zone and I expected it to continue to range for the rest of the day.
However should it...
EURUSD closed bellow the 1.1300 level. we can potentially see the market continue its bearish trend if it continues to hold bellow this level.
Looking for a retest on the 1.13000 level. Should the market fail to break back above this level and continue with the range. I will open a short position
Otherwise if the market shows some indication for a continuation...
Looking for a retest of the break out level.
Should I see a false break it will be my confirmation of a short trade, so I will be paying close attention to price action
This chart is heavily correlated with the USOIL chart FX_IDC:USDWTI
25 like and I'll update entry and sl as time goes by
Looking to go short on this pair around key levels. I'll be paying close attention to structure.
Looking for an H2 entry because H4 may be a bit too late.
25 likes and i'll update entry and sl as market continues to move
H4 trend: Bullish
Daily candle close above 132.800
Weakness in oil driving the Canadian dollar price. so keep a close eye on that too.
I'll open a buy if market pulls back to the 132.800 area and makes a false break.