what do you guys think ? price has failed about 4 times to breake the $3800 range, bulls has lost alot of momentum and volume. with annoucment tomorrow from okcoin, could be it, btc down to $3300 re test it then we go to the moon.
Looking at the Support and resistance levels, we can see that its about to give us a Double Top Pattern, and that could cause a confirmation on our reversal.
I'm Neutral because if price Breaks Resistance, i will be waiting for a test on the new Support and buy it with a counter trend line break on a 15 minute chart, along with RSI or DMI confirmation.
ETH is in a neutral zone in my option cant say it will go up of down from this point, im currently waiting for confirmation by a break out of the countertrend line or wedger pathern. Let me know your thoughts.
Based on my technical analyses, ETH its set to test support at $326-$327 outertrendline, im looking for a u-turn, w/countertrend line break or candstick formation, for potential good up trend, also will be waiting for a confirmation from the MVA 8, 8 to turn green.
in my option if the MVA 8, 8 turns green while having a candstick formation while still oer $326...