Spotted a inverted head and shoulder, possible blade runner as well to make it a double confirmation for me. There is another resistance level that price has to break through at 136.000 once price breaks it I say BUY!
Let me know what you guys think.
There is no sign of bearish movement, honestly price looks like its loading up for more bullish movement, I have a box strategy I use so i'm going to set a t/p at the top of the box. Do you think btc will create a new high for the year??
Let me know what you think!
Whats up traders,
One of two things will happen, one being price will reach the bottom of my box, and rise again, continuing consolidation. Two price will fall below the red box and keep falling into the blue box.
Let me know what you think is about to happen next!
Goodmorning Traders!!! I am excited for the rest of the week & future trading sessions. I decided to take a look at GJ today. Upon analyzing it, I noticed that GJ has been battling a strong Weekly Support Zone. It has been moving smoothly in a consolidation range. That range created clear market structure. I've charted a a possible Descending Triangle just...
Price has been consolidating, waiting for price to break market structure for big movement. I took a short @136.004 and also
@135.932 so i'm in profit, expecting price to either bounce off the boxes support line again or break through, retest, and keep dropping
Spotted a double top on the hour time-frame which indicates bearish movement, gonna ride it to the 50% on the Fibonacci. Looks like soon it'll be a crossover with the two EMAs I have which is an indication for a trend reversal
I made an analysis before this post **which if you haven't seen it you should go check it out!!** option 1 is what is unfolding right now. I've already entered a sell @137.960, and here is my t/p area which once price gets there I expect 2 things..
1.) Price will bounce of my median line *Which is insanely accurate and useful* and rise
2.) Price will break...
Price is testing my daily support as of now, waiting to see if there is more bearish movement.
I have a *weekly* Descending channel plotted as well and price is just over the resistance line, with that i'm waiting for two things only..
1.) Price to break my daily support and keep falling to my weekly support
Waiting on a pull back, and rejection. I spotted a descending wedge on the hour which indicates bullish movement. Gonna keep an eye on this pair for tonight.
If you agree or disagree leave a comment below!
Good Morning Traders. I recently posted about XBT/USD, but I failed to mention the correlation between that pair & XRP/USD. I'm sensing the same amount of Bearish presence from both pairs. Recently, XRP failed to break 1H Market structure. I'm predicting possible retracement to $0.24, then a dive to retest lower boundary of Market Structure. If breakout...
Price has bounced off a very strong support line, is currently in an uptrend, no signs of bearish movement as of what I see now. Price is currently testing the 50% line on the Fibonacci, I'm going to place a buy stop @106.325 and ride it to 107.000
I spotted a Bearish Triangle on Bitcoins 15m time-frame. It gave me bearish vibes for future price movements. Expecting retracements to the outside of the triangle until confirmed Breakout occurs under 10175.00. I marked my entry level on the chart. Profit level is set at a key Fibonacci level.
Support my Analysis With A Like
Post your ideas on Bitcoin below!
Whats up traders!
Looking at XRP/USD I easily spotted a descending wedge which indicates bullish movement. Price is at a key support area which it dipped under, and immediately went back over. Waiting on more confirmations for a trend reversal.
Will price reverse and make a new monthly high? Leave your comments below!
What going on Traders, I've identified a Head & Shoulders Pattern along with a Neckline on my chart. Price just broke the neckline, & i'm expecting a minor pullback. After pullback, I predict bullish movements towards the break of Market Structure.
Support My Analysis With A LIKE!
Comment Your Ideas On GBPJPY Below
Waiting on Bitcoin to reach pivot point to decide whether I will buy or sell. I'm thinking price will keep rising once it reaches the pivot point, but we're gonna wait it out and see what happens. If price keeps rising from the pivot, I'm predicting price to reach at least 11770 where I have my resistance line plotted.
If any thoughts leave them below!
GBP/JPY has been producing great pip movements this week. Waiting for Daily retest. Price is currently retesting a previous bullish breakout level. Which just so happens to be near Daily Resistance. Price also failed to break through the downside, which resulted in Bulls Momentum. I predict LONG if price manages to break & close above Daily Resistance & Top...
Eu is now consolidating, waiting to see what happens at the very strong resistance line plotted at 1.20000. Could be the start of a reversal which I don't see fit, or price could break the 1.20000 line, retest, then keep rising. Let me know what you guys think!
GJ has been consolidating every since the market has been open. I'm predicting a Consolidation Breakout towards 142.00 if breakout, retest, then close occur above consolidation zone. I've marked my entry at 141.785. If price fails to break out of the Resistance Zone, I predict a retracement back to the 61% Fibonacci. Which would be the start of a bigger...