1. This is a tricky call my guess is we arent out of the woods yet!
2. My next price position target is sub $3 it is possible but I wouldnt bet all my money on that target.
3. Best is to stay out of the market, as the bears and bulls continue a stalemate.
5-3-5 double zigzag is a possibility right now if thats the case we are entering the final C phase to the...
We may have seen a fitch wave failure already on the EOS chart, or we still remain in a bullish pendant waiting to breakout on to the fifth wave.
Also we are trading below the 30EMA lets see this becomes overhead resistance to. (2HR chart)
Scenario 1 fifth wave failure = we abruptly follow a ABC correction back to the 1st wave peak.
Scenario 2. Not a failure...
Out here trading in the current war zone,
1. Lets see if this trades plays out well, I placed a buy order at $8370 fingers crossed sell stop below $8200
2. Watching the MACD indicator TO see if we have buy signal cross over.
1. Im on the sideline s watching if Litecoin will drop past the 2nd wave at $137 if it doesn't and stays above that I will buy in. With a stop loss(10%) at the low of this year .
Time will tell folks
all the best you !!
1. Should we buy now? Not 100% conviction but if we break the pink trednline then thats a clear indication we could be heading to ATH provided Bitcoin and the crypto market follow suit.
2. EOS is a good play for leverage players so depending on your risk appetite you can buy provided we stay above the low of this year.
3. place stop loss orders 10% below the low...
1. Im now long Bitcoin after yesterdays complete bullcrap sell off.
2. I would accumulate more around the time of the FOMC meeting on the 21st
3. Don't follow my trade but I'm sure we will have a bullish rally soon IMO. But wait wait for more clarification first we don't want to see another break down below yesterdays low
1. Theres no point fighting and throwing your money away for free. Were still in the C phase and I believe it will bottom out around $0.40 before we see any bounce.
Wait until the FOMC is over and other various economic data that is due to be released this month.
1. Could we break out Im not sure but I wouldn't be too confident. Lets see if it does and this is the 2wave plus volume is sufficient etc then expect a reversal and close your short position ASAP
Best of luck out there
1. A Giant head n Shoulder has formed. The price has fallen to this year lows, If we don't see a pick up in volume for ETH then we may retest lower support levels. I hope we dont see that but right now the crypto market is endlessly being attacked by authorities.
2. I wouldnt be shorting ETH simply because its my top 3 favorite coins out there. On a technical...
1. Setup isnt looking swell for bitcoin, If it doesn't hold this support then we going dow to retest the lows of this year.
2. Were stuck in a giant pendant right now, bearish bias is rising, volume isnt anyway insight.
3. I would advise shorting at appropriate resistance levels, don't be long yet, this setup is still very bearish!
4. My guess is that we will...
1. Cryptos are drifting right now, until the FOMC on the 21st of this month.
2. Neither am I long or short right now, waiting for more confirmation if this pattern will breakdown or up, leaning towards bearish bias, volume is dropping currently.
This could take us back down to the $550 area. I would wait and see if there is a pick up in volume there.
1. Long term Im still very bullish, Ripple on a technical basis is still in the fear, ambiguous and slightly frustrated phase, I don't know exactly when all of the FUD will end,
but I am confident in saying we should be accumulating in these troubling times, that of course being said that you believe in the technology behind the coins.
2. IMO this bear market...
1. Ill keep this brief I havent seen a buy back in scenario pop up just as yet, But after this month passes by I think we could see some pretty amazing bargains.
2. Watch out for the FOMC meeting this month, that can have a huge influence on the direction of the dollar. Im hoping its still bearish!
3. In the meantime I think were going down to $3.5 a 40% drop is...