This user was banned for violating the House Rules. The ban is for social activity only - participating in public chats, publishing ideas, commenting and so on. The ban has no effect on the functionality of the platform.
We could see another drop down to test 50K again today. Daily candle looks to be getting weaker and MACD hasn’t really picked up momentum to look at a possible break to the upside. Laddering shorts from 51500 and below to close at 50500 and below.
Shorts will be invalidated if we continue upwards and break resistance around 52500
Analysing Facebook chart and overall looks very threatening for them this year!
A halt in buyers with last 3 months declining. I would not be surprised to see $210 by August 2021 at least!
If it recovers from that support area then we review but for now looks to cross down on the monthly MACD for the first time since March 2018 and where it lost almost 35% of...
Looking at macd we could get a bull trap up to complete the head and and bearish divergence with a dump to follow back down to around the neck line. If that plays out I would expect the right shoulder to develop and come back down to rest on the 200 ema to look for more support. If we hold the ema I’m looking at a long position from around 0.14 - 0.141. Leave a...
Looking at the daily chart we could quite possibly get a falling wedge pattern forming that points directly to the 1.618 fibonacci level of the last bull run. My target to rebuy will be set around 21k to 22k for now but see how the market plays out over the coming weeks. looks like its going to be overall bearish with a lot of daily pumps to retest the old support...
Looking to add to my short if this wedge breaks which I can see happening in the next 24 hours. if we break up, which I doubt as it’s been tested many many times and failed, I will look at closing the rest of my position and going long but as I said I doubt this resistance is gonna break. Short from $10,400
Trailing downwards nicely. Nothing but profit as usual. Only way to win is to make moves your 100% content with. MACD diverging, RSI oversold but 61.8 Fibonacci looks to break. Maybe get 100% retracement before a move back up but still I would want a strong close above 61.8 Fibonacci to look at a re-entry.
Looking at Fibonacci levels and sold off my long position all the way up from $8,362.5. Made some crazy profit last few days now set to short as I believe this uptrend is just about a over unless a bounce up occurs that will trigger my S/L. Waiting for the market to cool down again for a re-entry long position if any but for now I think we are heading south. My...
Long position holding nicely.
Looking and waiting patiently for the reversal to place a short on the other half of my position. RISK FREE TRADE. Set my stop loss to trigger at$8750. Where’s your top for this trend?
Opened at blue mark and now looking to close out for profit when the reversal occurs. Watching closely for the next move. Stop loss places at $8549 which could be a strong move downwards. Feel free to comment