CHF Quant Score
- The current score is 0, but showed a positive shift from -25 previously... this gives an early sign of strength.
CZK Quant Score
- The current score is -25, and shifted from -8 last week, showing a continuation of weakness.
- 4HR engulfing and support area.
- 4HR Buy zone
- High break on the previous break out.
- Higher low
Europe Quant Score:
Yesterday the score was -32 showing weakness, but a shift of over +32 points showing a dramatic increase in strength overnight gave this amazing long bias. Even though the EUR score is technically neutral, this large shift is showing a change in momentum.
Hong Kong Quant Score:
Consistently weak at -21
- Trade entered already by our team...
GBP False Long?
- Brexit optimism in the public eye. Pound surges suspiciously in such uncertain times.
- False breakout potentially?
- LogicStrategy Quant score: -14
- COTA reading: 54% of funds are net short on GBP
- The People's bank of China has reported its second month of gold buying. Showing a potential appreciation on AUD
- Quant score:...
GBP WEAKNESS & UNCERTAINTY?
- With Brexit deadline approaching, and socialist Labour party calling for a 2nd referendum - Investors will be wary of their GBP holdings. Descaling positions on the pound will be a likely event in coming future, so an earlier shorting opportunity may be present here.
- GBP Quant scores showing a reading of -14, shifting from the...
- On the 20/02/2019 The Conference Board leading index forecasted an expansion on the Australian economy. This leads to a slight long bias on AUD.
- The Logikfx score also shows a strong reading at 20, increasing from 0 earlier in the week. This strength shift indicates a potential change in cash flow to the Aussie economy.
- on the...
- Volatility within the western markets potentially may increase
- Could this appreciate the USD or will it strengthen the AUD with close ties to the CNY
Medium Risk Setup:
-Medium risk setup
- Limited exposure on position
- Logikfx quant score +20 AUD, - 40 JPY. JPY showed - 30 the day before, showing an increasing weakness shift.