Euros had not been so weak before US dollars in a long long time, key zone in the daily chart was broken, next target is 60 pips away, depending on what it does near 1.106 that is how I may decide if I continue shorting or go long on this pair , let's keep an eye on it
Easy piece: market sentiment is bullish, price has been moving in the daily and H4 charts above the 100 & 200 period SMA's , the market may test one of these SMA's before we see the fimathe 50% level breakthrough to the upper side, there is also a possible harmonic bearish pattern being shaped at the moment in the daily and H4 charts for this pair
Market structure is bearish , there is a high probability for the market to confirm the sell I am waiting for if the fimathe 50% level is broken through downwards but as always if the market decides to go the opposite direction I will take the long move as far as the neutral zone is broken upwards with a sharp and strong move out of the neutral zone
Hello Dear trader: STOP paying for signals
and learn how to trade for yourself!
I run my own academy and with a simple
strategy I can help any beginner trader
become proficient ( not quickly but with
time effort and practice)
If you don't know anything about technical
analysis or not much about FOREX at all I can help too ( if you have the right...
I see this cross really overbought , it may sell but once again I am not selling unless it breaks through my neutral zone with strength and I may go long if it breaks the 50% downwards and then upwards again