BTCUSD is up over 25% since the start of the year.
- Bitcoin is attempting to break its previous high of $21,500
- Price is above both the 20W SMA and 21W EMA
- A test of the Bull Market Support Band is necessary before any presumptions of the bear market bottom can be made
For now, it feels good to be back in the green.. but for how long will this last?
Before looking at any altcoin, we must look at the status of Bitcoin. BTC is in a healthy short-term uptrend after having a 75% drop to below $18k.
- If Bitcoin is able to make a move to $27,500 - $30,000 we can see alt coins like LRC following suit.
Loopring has been in a comfortable uptrend from...
The Loopring x Gamestop announcement is finally here and official.
- link to tweet: twitter.com
- link to GameStop Marketplace Beta: nft.gamestop.com
Loopring continues an overall large uptrend when looking at weekly candles.
With a market cap of ≈ $1.3 Billion,...
Bitcoin has been in a squeeze building up in the past few months.
We've had lower highs and higher lows but bitcoin is trying to make up its mind as it attempts to break this trend and move to higher evaluations.
There is uncertainty in the market.
- bitcoin recently has been putting in higher lows and lower highs .
- If bitcoin breaks downwards we could be waiting a whole lot longer for a market cycle top, and alt coins will get hit harder than they already have been.
- On the flipside bitcoin is facing numerous bands of resistance (notably rejected by the...
After hitting almost $4, loopring has retraced -80%+ and looking to hit bottom in the near future.
Where will that bottom be? or have we already hit at .65¢?
- my guess is between .40¢ to .60¢
Then we continue the uptrend. (as long as bitcoin does well)
Here we are, back at $1.
2021 had its ups for ADA but in short has been long sideways accumulation.
(In 2017, ADA only stayed above $1 for 5 days)
- If BTC can do well in the coming months, I expect a large breakout for ADAUSD.
LRC does not want to stop here. Shooting to break $4 in the short term (1-2 days) and head towards $5.
Compared to other established projects, loopring has a relatively small market cap which means there is a ton of room for the price to grow.
- Remember : everything has to correct at some point and we can not put in large green weekly candles forever so when...
LRC has recently had a 300%+ move!
(following leaked news about a partnership with gamestop to release a line of NFT's.)
As we've said in the past the tech is there.
Things to note / look out for:
- Loop can potentially have another pump in the near future but a much healthier option is for LRC to adjust to an evaluation of over $1. It's likely that the price...
Earlier this month, ada had a wick down to $2 that was gobbled up by buy orders. Now, ada is looking to hold $2 as support yet again.
- In case ada can not hold $2, look towards the 200D MA as the next likely area of support.
All depends on Bitcoin and if it can hold it's current levels.
- If BTC holds support such as the 20W MA and pushes for higher prices expect ADA to soar.
- But, if BTC breaks lower expect ADA and the entire market to break down even worse.
BTC looks strong right now but be ready for anything!
For the past few months, GNUS has been trading horizontally while meeting resistance at the 50W moving average.
In early 2021, GNUS seemed to have gotten ahead of itself and needed some more time to accumulate at lower price levels which is what we are seeing now.
The trend is still upwards and news about this company stays heavily positive.
Bitcoin is trying to put in its sixth weekly green candle in a row.
- As you can see, each candle bar is getting smaller as this trend continues > any thoughts on this?
Seems like BTC is strong and will test the bull market support band (20W SMA + 21W EMA) in September.
- Very likely to hold it and move forward but in the case that it does not, take it as an opportunity
Loopring has been on my main watchlist for a while
These are weekly candles but LRC is up over 50% on the day, showing the bulls stacking up
This one will be a late bloomer but as the market cycle continues, LRC will more than prove itself as it still hasn't surpassed its prior ATH.
Approaching new ATH
- ADA has been trading in roughly the same price zone for the past 6 months.
- Last market cycle ADA only spent about 5 days above $1.
- The 55%+ drop by BTC did not really effect ADA due to its pump to $2.50 in May.
It's unsure if ADA will come back down to the green box again, but if it does take it as an opportunity