Both daily and 4H time frames are showing:
Reaching up to long term S & R
Looks like a high risk reward short entry position. Shown short setup is a possibility of how this could be traded
Notes are on the chart. Looks quite a lot of confluence to roll over not forgetting about Covid-19. Big number of 200, multiple drives up already, bearish divergence across time frames, touched outside top bollinger band for the second time, touched top trend line for third time.
Personally, I have scaled in and will be scaling out of this trade. However, this...
Looks to me like we are in a normal flag after a large bullish impulse wave and are testing the bottom of the flag for the last time.
- Price has been flagging after big bullish impulse wave
- Price is at a previous horizontal support level
- Price is retesting downward support line and has just achieved a 4H bullish pin bar right on the support line with a...
A possible aggressive long entry due to Fib level and MA confluence within pennant. These may (as well as the preceding bullish impulse) allow a peaceful long entry before a bullish breakout to next Fib level
The goal here is to track events leading up a possible trade, not an immediate entry.
Some bullish thoughts:
Major daily support level
Likely bullish divergence on 4H chance (pending next candle close)
BTC shorts around ATH
BTC shorts looking like a possible double top
2 times Fibonacci extension from a recent swing low -> high
At lower Bollinger...
NOTE: Please take everything below with multiple salt pinches.
For those who are considering buying cryptos around this time and or holding on for the mid / long term, the rapid influx of shorts today and possibly the frequent comparisons the 2014 crash might cast a fair amount of doubt into the picture.
The chart details most of this, but if we take a look a...
If the handle breaks bullish and one enters near that region, it looks like a promising long opportunity.
Although, there might be greater returns to be some altcoins i.e. XRP or EOS as these altcoins have had a nice bounce on the 0.382 4H retracement (and 1.618 pullback extension) . See
Could this be the perfect short squeeze storm?
1. We are at a major support
2. BTCUSDSHORTS are almost at a record high, last time they were this high was around 10th April, after which we saw a massive short squeeze
3. Tightly hugging the underside of downtrend line meaning there isn't much distance to go to break through.
If we get enough of a breakout, there...
Looking at the weekly chart we can see the strength of the current support level.
On the 4H chart, there looks to be a bullish divergence forming. IMO, the current support line it is at is a pretty good long entry. Could also wait until trend line is broken and buy of a retest of a previous resistance
A different perspective of the same idea referenced here:
- High volume bullish candle
- Occurred on recent bullish breakout's 0.382 retracement
- Occurred on the 1.618 retracement of bullish break's bearish correction
- Strong bullish stochastic RSI (double...