Okay, so many of you I know are thinking about buying back in due to the recent upsurge from $5k to $7k but I urge you to not fall into your FOMO.
Remember: This is still an overall downtrend. WAIT for confirmation first, or else you're most likely getting burned.
Volatility breakout after price squeeze. Buy volume no longer there to support the price hike and we're looking at a correction dip.
Short sell, take profit at 61.80% critical support level @0.30.
We're currently retesting a massive resistance line which has been traded around for the past couple of months (110.423).
IF we break below the BB:Basis (brown line) and additionally break below the previous bull run resistance (upper orange line), we're in for a ride down to the 38.20% Retracement level which also is the support for the current parameters the...
Wait for a confident break below the EMA and supporting trend line + support level.
Keep an eye on the order books! Use numerous indicators in conjunction with one another along with a look at the volume. If we see a drastic shift in the buy vs. sell volume, it could be another sign of reversal!