- Weekly: Although last weeks candle closed as a spinning top signalling indecision, the overall market is still bearish with candle closing below 107.850.
- Daily: To confirm bearish analysis on weekly TF head & shoulders pattern...
- Weekly: Last weeks candle closed as a shooting star just above 1.3022 support signalling more sell momentum is likely to come. Structure is still bearish.
- Daily: Market structure is still bearish. Yesterdays candle closed as a...
- Weekly: Price is currrently resting on monthly support 136.50 with last weeks candle closing as a hammer candle signalling bullish strength entering the market. Previous 2 weeks closed as hammer candles.
- Daily: Market opened...
- USDCAD W: Last week candle close as a long legged doji signalling indecision. Market structure still bullish.
- USDCAD D: Price on its way down to 1.3400. Been stuck in range for a while....
- EURUSD W: After rejection off 1.1256 price closed as a bearish engulfing marubozu. Market structure is very bearish.
- EURUSD D: Price broke above 1.1170 with a bullish engulfing/ hammer signalling bull strength, Next target...
- USDCAD W: Another wick rejection off 1.3495 and closed as a shooting star candle. Market structure still bullish.
- USDCAD D: Friday candle closed as a shooting star with a long wick rejection off 1.3495. Price is still trapped...
- USDJPY W: Price found support at 109.80 with huge wick rejection after a break of 110.90. Bias overall bearish.
- USDJPY D: There has been a daily break of weekly & daily level 109.70. Now expect a fall down to 108.60.
- USDCAD D: Price trapped in a range between 1.3495 & 1.3395 (100pip range). Could see a bear move down to touch trendline and 1.3395.
- USDCAD 4hr: One more drive into 1.3495 resistance and could see a sell off to 1.3395 for 90 -100pips.
- USDCAD W: Weekly bias still bullish. Last week closed as a spinning top but closed below 1.3440.
- USDCAD D: After ranging for 4 days price finally broke out below 1.3440 & ascending trendline. Next target 1.3385.
- USDCAD 4hr:...
- GBPUSD M: GU is looking bullish after new highs formed. Recent higher low formed at 1.2900 & 0.5 fib level. Next long term target 1.3750.
- GBPUSD W: Huge bullish engulfing candle broke above 1.3069 after...
- GBPUSD W: GU market structure is still bearish. Recent rejection off 1.3115. Next long term target 1.2800 support.
- GBPUSD D: New lower high formed with shooting star and bearish engulfing signalling reversal. Series of lower highs to show...
- USDJPY W: Price has double topped at 112.500 and is now on its way down to possible 109.800.
- USDJPY D: After touching 112.500 price formed a bearish engulfing reversal pattern and broke through ascending trendline & 111.770 level changing...
+ Weekly: My overall bias for this pair is now bearish after previous low taken out. After rejection off 1.3116 price fell, closed below 1.3000 and closed as a bearish engulfing.
+ Daily: Clean break below both 1.3000 & 1.2966. Yesterday...
+ Weekly: Pair has double topped at 112.08 zone and closed as a shooting star signalling sellers are about to push the markets down.
+ Daily: Price gapped down on open however price found support at 111.86. Strong area of support...
+ Weekly: On this timeframe pair is looking very bearish. After rejection off 1.1325 pair dropped in price and closed below 1.1250. Moving averages are still bearish.
+ Daily: Huge bear move on thursday breaking through 2 levels of...
+ Weekly: Last week candle closed as a long legged doji signalling indecision in the market at $5430. Expecting huge pull back from here.
+ Daily: After price rallied for a couple days momentum has begun to slow down and reject off...