Binance has consolidated over the last week, it could continue up but not without an attempt to test the 70 SMA, careful if it crosses it down.
- Trend: Sideways, consolidation
- MACD is hovering around the 0 line
- SMAs are traveling horizontally
- it could test SMA 70 before going up
to meet the key level
- The price must cross over the key level
Litecoin made an amazing recovery this week disrupting the forming downward trend. Seems like is consolidating as other coins. Wait for better signals to open long term positions.
- Trend: Sideways, consolidation with
a downward tendency
- MACD is over the 0 line it will probably
hover around it
- SMAs are too close, traveling almost horizontally
- Price should...
Bitcoin cash is going sideways, last week the trend was suggesting a downward trend but it was not clear enough, this week is the same, no setup for trend traders. Wait for better signals.
- Trend: Sideways, consolidation
- MACD is over the 0 line, it will probably hover around it
- SMAs are too close, traveling into a horizontal
- Expect better signals...
Ethereum has been ranging in swings perfect for day traders and scalpers; the trend consolidated, is lacking better signals to enter on a trend trading setup.
- Trend: Sideways with a downward tendency
- MACD is under the 0 it will probably hover around it
- SMAs are to close, traveling into a horizontal
- Price is ranging around 70 SMA
Bitcoin uptrend is still strong, last week the price respected the 26 SMA and continued up to a new level, this week I'm expecting another consolidation phase with 2 - 5% retracements and small pumps over the week. Watch your SL and keep following the trend
Trend: Uptrend consolidation phase
MACD has made a little cross up and is far
away from the 0 line.
Bitcoin cash is ranging with big swings 10% - 20%, perfect for scalpers, not so safe for trend traders. If you have a buy position protect your profits if you are planning to open a short position proceed with caution
- Trend: Interrupted, ranging with signs of entering a downtrend.
- MACD under the zero line
- SMAs converged, 26 SMA crossed under 70 SMA
Binance is going strong and doesn't seem to care about what Bitcoin is doing. It has a strong uptrend but it could be entering into a short ranging period, overall is good. Hold your Buy positions the trend will not be affected yet, is not safe to open any short position.
- Strong uptrend with signs of short term ranging could test the 70 SMA, more data points...
Good downtrend with a lot of room to make more pips. Keep an eye on the key levels to see how it affects the trend
- Strong downtrend with price under 26 and 70 SMA.
- MACD under the zero line and has crossed down once again
Ethereum has been sending mixed signals, it wants to go up but it has big swings down, be careful if you are a swing trader. Wait for better signals to develop.
- Uptrend with big swings up and down
- MACD is under the 0 line with
- A bilateral pattern has formed with a
- Uptrend with a ranging tendency
- MACD is traveling down but is far away from 0 line
- It could test the 70 SMA but there is not enough energy
Bitcoin is on an uptrend, these pullbacks are not disrupting it if whales don't cash out. If everything goes right it could go back to ~5,600 over the next week, but if a dump happens it could test the 70 SMA
AMD approached is ranging across the key level, it could keep this tendency over the next week. The trend is up but MACD has crossed down traveling to 0 line.
In my opinion, as long it is around the key level, will not be safe to open any Long/Short positions
Tesla has been on a downtrend for a while. it is under the 26 SMA and under the SMA 70 (the baseline). MACD has crossed down (a long time ago) and is under the zero line. It will have a pullup, but the overall trend is down, don't take any risk yet if you are a bull.
If you are a bull, wait for at least 3 - 5 blocks to close over the SMA 70 that could signal an...