awaiting for a setup ( double top )
confirmation is on up trend with candles rejection on double top level
once confirmed i will sell it targeting 1883
SL depends on you, and it might changes
lets hope for the best
I have attached all possible sign for BTC to breakout
I have seen this before so I'm assuming it might give us an idea of the next BTC move
just a thought would like to share, what do you think ?
as seen on chart
most indicators are giving the same signals, despite the case on XRP ,, i really dont think it will affect it that much even if they lose the case ( which will never happened ) I still believe there is a big chance for XRP to survive outside the states.
they really know the value behind this coin so they will never let it go to other countries,...
china is trying to push BTC down
they are doing everything they can
buyers are holding it at 40k
at some point i believe we will see a sell pressure down to around 38k
in mid oct we will see a bullish sign in btc and will start moving up
all the above if china press the btc down again which i think they will do
WAX coin is now one of my favorite coin in the gaming and NFT place
i do believe this coin will go big in the next weeks as NFT trend is going up
check this coin up and have a look into it
a very interesting project for real
please share your thoughts an opinion