price is looking bullish but for a longterm idea would be bearish we could see some selling pressure because we are testing this upward channel if we get more confirmation we could see price head back down to a daily key zone another idea is that we could see price breakout the channel and get some continue bullish force
price is looking bullish also we have a bullish flag so if we can see price breakout the downwards channel we could see more buying opportunity also price may want to come down and test that daily support level then shoot back up
price is in a downtrend also it looks like price is making its way to test the the downward trend line so we could wait for some confirmation for price to continue down if so we could see price fall even more
price is getting a bearish push so if price could break through the daily downtrend we could see some sell pressure also if price could come down and test the daily trend line it may be some buying opportunity also if price can break through daily resitance we could see the uptrend continue
price is looking bullish right now so if price could break through the daily downtrend and daily support we can see price continue but also we could see some selling pressure if it break through the 4hr uptrend also if price can break through daily resistance we could see the market continue down even further
price is looking bullish right now but it does look like we are going hit sum resistance because of the upward channel so if price can break through we may see the bullish force continue also we could get a bounce from the upward channel at the bottom then it could continue up also if price could break through the channel we may see some sell opportunity also if...
price looks like it wants to continue down but it would have to break through support and the daily downward channel but for short term we could see some buying because of support also if price break through the downward channel at the top we could see the market reverse
price is falling and we could see some buy opportunity but you should wait and see when price hit the daily support but for the bigger move price could break through support and continue to fall