I've been posting about this channel since December and predicted 50K March 1 by following the channel I mapped out, which you can see clearly on the graph.
• In the Jan crash, bitcoin fell from $41,800 to $28,800, a 31% drop.
• In the Feb crash, bitcoin fell from $58,300 to $44,200, a 24% drop.
I think this is the beginning of a trend. As bitcoin bull run...
Bitty is still in the channel I have been posting about. It broke above the channel on its surge to $42,000 and now is settling back into the upper channel (above the GREEN LINE). If it stays in this channel it will hit 50,000 - 53,000 Feb 27th. IF you are still buying just put LIMIT buys in where you see the long wicks in the channel. I've been getting filled...
Three main channels I'm seeing (the third will take some time to play out)
Oct 21-Dec 15 12,000 to 19,200
Dec 16 - Jan 1 19,200 to 29,200
Jan 2 - Today 29,200 to 39,700 (today's open)
What's interesting is look at all those wicks in the 2nd channel.
That's where I am setting my LIMIT ORDERS
I have been reading that institutions were buying from 30-34, which...
I'm long NNOX from about $35. Considering adding more if it closes above $40.50.
- MACD bullish
- There is a hammer followed by an inverted hammer. The hammer candlestick is generally bullish suggesting low prices were rejected (long wick below candle).
- However, the inverted hammer (the very next day!) is typically bearish suggesting the higher prices were...
Apple broke out of its trend channel July 31st. Looks like resistance could form at $515 ish on Aug 31. If it breaks down (doubtful) the first key support is $435, then $412, then $396. If you are trading it, I would stay in until these levels. Just looking at charts, it's hard to imagine it going above $515 before August 31st but then again we are in a wild...
DISCLOSURE: Tesla is my biggest holding.
TSLA had a big bearish candle yesterday and gapped down today. Early next week will give some signs where it is going (No shit!).
It now needs to hold $1363 close on July 8th (or the low of the day which was $1308), If it does it is likely range bound again $300 - $400 betwee $1308 - $1690 until battery day in...
Could find support in $48 to $56 range.
Two candles below $50 is probably a good short position
The more I heard Trevor Milton speak, the more desperate he seems
Think Cathie Wood agrees:
Is there any news on the horizon?
I bought CLNY around $2 and took profit with 80% of my shares around $2.90.
Still own a little but everything pointing downward and thinking of selling it, and going SHORT:
Below 200 EMA (of course)
Below 20 EMA
Below 50 EMA - just crossed below today.
There was huge volume today when it crashed - have not looked into that yet but someone...
30 March a BIG RED DIAMOND suggesting momentum.
31 March and 01 April GREEN ARROWS DOWN (RSI below 30) AND spotty Trend meter of red and green, possible suggesting OVERSOLD.
Carnival could bounce, probably depends on news
05 Mar a BIG RED TRIANGLE and overlapping with 4 dots on the Trendmeter - perfect SHORT if you made it.
06 Mar, 12 Mar, 18 Mar...
AD (accumulation / distribution) VS EMA (exponential moving average) - looks like it's starting to go sideways and diverge down slightly - Monday will be a telling day for ZOOM...Note - This is my first Chart I made and I am a newbie so take with a grain of salt