Here are some Trading &/or Investment Tools in Financial Markets each of which has certain pros & cons. Firstly, the definitions are provided, then I would like to introduce my own Trading/Investment Portfolio Management Plan.
1. What Is an Option?
Options are financial instruments that are derivatives based on the value of underlying securities such as stocks....
* Volume is not supporting stronger growth.
* Daily Timeframe
* USDT.D is representing sever Negative Divergence which is a sell sign.
* Current Price can be the pivot for the 1st Elliot Wave following 34 days of gradual growth.
* Overall Trend is fully Bullish at moment.
* Reversal has already happened with a triple bottom.
* Do not Overleverage.
* Reserve some...
(Signs of a Temporary CORRECTION)
Sever Positive Divergence can be seen between USDT Price Chart & the RSI. Due to the inverse correlation between USDT Dominance & the market in general, seemingly the time is coming to cash out some part of cryptos portfolio.
It takes not more than a couple of 4Hs to see a dip. Yet, it is quite natural. I do not think we are...
I was waiting for Doge to reach for 1 USD when I heard that Mark Cuban shorted it! Strange! Right?! There are some important points to be noted here, but I would name it "Probabilistic Mathematical Approach to Trading" as follows (even the Psychologicals of Trading):
1. How Mathematically it was Probable for Doge to grow from 0.77 to 1 USD?
I have explained on the chart that what has happened during the last 21 days:
1. Dynamic Supports at 28,780 & 30K & 32 & 33 has all been broken down now (today).
-If today's candle is to be closed below that dynamic blue & red trend lines, then we are actually going down.
2. Volume is supporting the abovementioned event and it is too low.
3. PSAR is below the...
USDT.D can be a very strong tool to estimate when the market is going to change its direction in my viewpoint as follows:
1. Monthly, Weekly and Daily Elliot Wave Counting of USDT.D near the channel bottom & just below its top.
2. RSI in Monthly, Weekly & Daily positive/negative Divergences make it easier to predict Cryptos futures.
3. Inverted correlation has...
This is a brief of 3 major influencing factors on cryptos.
Consider the followings:
1. USDT.D : When USDT is being sold its price starts to decrease & the crypto market starts to grow & vice versa. Right?
- Well! Now can you count USDT.D's Elliots?!
- If so, then when we can buy safely again?!
- If it is true, then when can we sell...
Please wait for another bottom in 1 hour time frame and then long it.
Set your stop loss step by step to be able to save your profit. Yet, do not make it too tight to be excluded from the deal.
Leverage: not more than 5
This is not a financial advice.
I do believe it needs no more explanation. Who know what the hell is this thing representing?
I have seen many checking BTC.D, yet this one I do think is the echocardiography of the industry. Enjoy it.
1.1. RSI (14) : A Double Bottom has been formed
1.2. RSI (2) : A HH & a HL has been formed
1.3. Positive Divergence: RSI (2) since 26 Oct 20 so far has a positive divergence
1.4. SRSI seems to have made a triple bottom.
2.1. RSI (14): the same is true about daily RSI
2.2. PSAR: It is going to breakout up the...
We need to seriously take into account the RSI structure. We are much closer to a very strong Support on RSI (14). Right?
What exactly does it mean?
1. 10 Dec 18 RSI (14): 29
2. 09 Mar 20 RSI (14): 33
Just before pointing out the third this sounds like a trend guys. Right?
3. Based on such supposition the third has to be some 37! Right?!
Weakness can be seen and the 4th wave has to be completed toward 0.47 in Weekly time frame. I expect Cardano to be able to touch 10 USD during this cycle first. If it can strongly surpass 10 dollars then 22 would be possible which sounds a little bit too high.
Not a financial Advice.
Before addressing the subject I prefer to repeat what I do believe in:
- We are in wave 4 in Weekly time frame. Then, based on Elliots correction continues further down just a little bit higher than the 1st wave.
- But where is the first wave located? It is in my viewpoint 10K before COVID.
- Somewhere in between 10 - 20K there is a very strong reaccumulation...
This is a productive approach based on a supposition with regard to BTC meeting +100K USD. A very clear & vivid long-term accumulation is seen based on the positive divergence between the price chart & the RSI (14) in Weekly time frame.
A very good fundamental news is behind EOS. Its technology it great. Where we experienced drop was due to 2 main reasons:
1.1. In any time frame we buy when price is seemingly plunging & RSI is gaining strength. Here we "MUST" watch only.
1.2. Then, a consolidation starts during which we can be almost sure that there will be no more descending move.
1.3. Being familiar with Harmonic Patterns during growth, consolidation & downturn cycles would of utmost help.
1.4. Next is...