If LINK doesn't hold its current level around $35.70 we could see $28 in our future.
A bounce and/or accumulation here could confirm new support.
I keep a small bag for swing trades, and re-entered at $36, I will wait for support confirmation before any other moves.
Not quite the breakout I was expecting from this ascending triangle. RSI shows a little room to grow, but is also riding on a crucial resistance level.
I see one of two things happening here:
1. We see some consolidation at this level to establish support at our old resistance around $34.75, before a move toward the big 4-0.
2. Volume dissipates and we see a...
RSI still showing bullish momentum, but I will not be entering a trade here.
With no established support, and volume slowing down, the risk is above my profile, but if I were bold enough to take entry here I would set my targets on $.34 and $.40 with SL at $.275.
If a reversal establishes support on the red trend, HBAR is heading to new price discovery.
NFA. Don't drag me, this is my first trade idea. Critiques are welcome.
I added to my LINK position at $25.
I also have buys set around $18-$20 in case the bottom of this falls out.
Not only do I think $20 would be a healthy correction, but it would set us up on very strong long term support that dates back to mid 2020 and give the long term support for LINK a...