Granules has been in a medium term consolidation over 6 months and now looks good for a breakout above current resistance level.
There has been good buy at lower levels and the recent breakout on Friday. Expect a sustained move to 430 and eventually 520 levels.
Relative strength supports the move to the upside.
No change in the logic so far. Trend continues to take support though in a sideways consolidation. Not expecting a correction at this point.
Targets remain same as earlier video.
To be reviewed on Monday 5th July.
Sharing my study of Hindustan Zinc using Normal Andrews Pitch fork (Bullish) and Modified Schiff's fork(bearish) to predict possible price moves. I expect a bullish move in line with the Normal pitchfork on the upside with Target1 at 352 in the hourly chart and on a bullish break of which Target2 is 370.
I sense my use of modified Schiff's could be wrong due...
An example of how we can use Volume as a secondary confirmation to Price action.
Arrows point out to the Volume analysis of the underlying price action
1) Big Red Bar and the 1st arrow signals Smart Money' loading up their warehouse signaling start of a consolidation sideways..
2) 2nd arrow points out the anomaly the large Seller volume is not reflected in the...
Stock broke out of a long term Distribution phase and a Exhaustion volume at 733 levels. This is a long term support level for this stock.
Stock is currently in consolidation with accumulation seen in small quantities. Bears unable to push the stock below long term support levels. Exhaustion volume is clearly visible ending the bearish run.
Expect a breakout...
IIFLSec has broken above 72 level with Strong Move up to 75-76 level on back of strong volume push. VPA analysis of the subsequent retracement is indicating very little Selling happening on the counter.
Positionally the stock is in a established Bull trend expecting to touch 100, 120 on charts in the next 3 months.
View invalid below 50 EMA on 4 hour chart at...
Analysed some key NIFTY Stocks that have been forming a BUllish NIFTY trend as per Mark MInnervini's VCP pattern.
Key Stocks i have been tracking -
1) Hind Zinc
Some of the key levels and Entry points have been discussed in this analysis.
1) Key support level tested twice
2) Use of 50 MA to identify short term trends
3) Use of Moneyflow and other indicators to prepare for the next move.
4) When to trade and what can you expect.
Confluences supported by Indicators
1) Money Flow Index is in Bearish territory on 1hr, 15 and 5 mins Timeframes
2) SSL turning red
3) Flat movement most of the day
4) On 5/15 min Minute timeframeTrigger - Wait for Red dot on Cipher when Blue waves cross each other
5) Check that bars are in Red indicating bearish movement
6) Short with 3 ATR as moving Trailing...
a small morning speak on
1) Price action
2) Use of indicators like Money flow, SSL hybrid and Market Cipher for identifying trend entry
3) Use of ATR to help with Stoploss
Used LTC - USD as an example to indicate what to watch out for and how to use these indicators to figure out the price action and take trade.
No strategy is perfect. This is something i...
1) VWAP above ATP yesterday
2) CPR pivots above yesterday's CPR
3) Market opened flat and slightly positive
Tracking on multiple timeframes Intra day
Entry points - There are 2 possible entry today
1) Above H4 Camarilla at 14734 , SL at H3
If market corrects mid day
2) Buy at yesterday's ATP for target at H3.
Keep tight SL. I dont...
Price ACTION - TCL is breaking a key resistance level reversing a downward swing back to previous highs.
4 hour chart
Condition - BReak of 13.81 with good volumes
Stock target - 14.31
Target 2 - 14.91
Target 3 - 15.63
Timeframe - 6- 8 Weeks
Stop Loss - Swing Low - 13.44
Pattern - Round Bottom
Potential - Can form a Cup & Handle if next resistance sends...