Disclaimer: This isn't trading advice as much a a learning-experiment for me and a good way to test what I am seeing.
It looks to me that if this level doesn't hold and form a new support, that we'll head to lower support that coincides with next Fib level. Rumours abound as usual of upcoming announcements, and we saw what that did last time. This is a high...
TA on Bitcoin seems more and more farcical, given how heavily BTC is manipulated. But going just by the charts, we're not done with a correction/retrace yet. The calls for ~ <$6000 seem wide of the mark, just as calls that have us flying back to ~$9000 level. If I had to make a guess - and this is not financial advice -- given FIB retrace and support levels, I'd...
What a run we've had the last couple of weeks. ONT is looking massively overbought right now. Don't be tempted to buy in just yet, as there's a strong possibility that we'll see some consolidation or even a short-term pull-back as traders take profits. Ideally, I'd wish to see a continuation flag. Keep an eye on this one.
ONT has been swimming against the current, posting remarkable gains over the last week. It does look like it's cooling off at the moment; RSI is down (on 30 minute) and Ichimoku cloud signals seem to indicate that this will retrace some more yet. I would pick up more as it dips closer to $4 mark.
With the last major dip, I predicted BTC at <5000. I continue based on observation to be bearish. RSI and MACD are negative. As the chart takes us into oversold territory, it looks like we're going to test the recent lows. I expect that these declines will take the market with it and at this time, am waiting to buy anything.
The price is sitting at the bottom of the Ichimoku cloud. If this support does not hold, look to test the 807. That does not seem like strong support to me and if that level is tested -- and in the high likelihood that it fails -- I will look for Ethereum to test the bottom of the downward channel overall. I don't recommend buying here.