Be careful with 2942 - it's historical
maximum. With a high probability the price will not be able to breakout this level the first time.
Breakdown requires accumulation.
I think that a false breakdown will occur and the price will go down sharply.
BTC is not strong enough to break through one level after another, but signs of growth are obvious. At the moment, there is every reason for the fact that bitcoin will go to 9800. But first BTC needs to break out the level of 9100. It's better not to buy before the level of resistance, You can buy on rollback to this level after the breakout.
Despite the fact that the EURUSD has a bullish scheme, the movement is very "heavy", the price is hard to grow, and there are deep pullbacks.
Last week I opened only 2 deals, ins result: 1 small stop and 1 profit.
At the moment there are 3 entry points, but they are all weak and require confirmation through the volume.
Potential entry points:
GOLD is in the main balance with the range 1307-1362. Last week we saw a false break down of this balance. That often indicates about the movement to the other side of balance. For now you can use 2 strategies:
1. Put buy-stop with the expectation of break out 1325 (aggressive).
2. Wait for a correction wave to the balance level 1307 (conservative).
Last week we saw a false break down on EURUSD.
So, now we must waiting for a correction to the lower balance level (1.2200-1.2215) to open buy position.
Or you can buy right here. But in this case your risk-reward ratio will get worse, because stop loss must be below the false break down.
After a false breakdown of balance, the price usually goes to...
It's funny to read different analysts prediction about the price of $3000 per 1 BTC or $25,000 per 1 BTC. The real fact is that no one knows this. We do not have to guess what the price will be in the future, we must to trade the present, the current market conditions and enter into the market in the same direction as Big guys (Smart money, Big...
USDJPY is in down trend. Daily main-balance goes down.
We must to use this possibility and open only sell position.
The longer consolidation was, the further trend will go. So the main target - 100.
But you must remember - if false break out happens and the price will return back into the balance and breaks out level 109.25 you need to close position...
What we have now on EURUSD?
The pair is in wide main-balance with range 1.2215-1.2520.
We can try to buy from the lower balance level (1.2215). But this signal is not so strong, better way is to wait a confirmation (false break or big volume) on this level.
Also, we can buy with a short stop-loss if our mini-balance goes up (retest 1.2360).
EURUSD is in balance (consolidation) now with a range levels 1.2218-1.2295. In Friday we saw a false break down of this balance.
What to do now?
There are 3 options in this case:
p 1. Trade after consolidation will be break up.
If the price breaks out level 1.2295 and holds above, we must wait for a correction to upper balance level and than buy.
p 2. Trade after...
Ripple is the stronger than other coins on the market.
The price breakout wide consolidation (balance 1). But there is a large vertical volumes now and we see a bearish price reaction after it.
Also, if BTC goes down, XRP goes down too.
What to expect now?
If the price will return back into the balance1 and break down the level 0.98, it would be a false break out...
BTCUSD is in the wide consolidation (balance1) with a range 6000-9500.
On intraday charts we have an up trend. And it's a good opportunity to take some profit.
For good trade we need a strong support level and I think level 8470 will be stand.
But If false break out happens and the price will return back into the balance2 you need to close position...
ETHUSD is in a wide consolidation (balance1) with a range 580-1000. Yesterday the price breaks out level 850.
Level 850 - it's very important because it is a high level of balance2 and it is a high level of ascending triangle.
So now we have buy priority and we can buy on the retest to this level.
But If false break out happens and the price will...
EURUSD is in balance now.
There are 2 options in this case:
1. Trade from the balance level in the previous trend direction. (previous - down trend)
2. Trade after consolidation will be break up/down.
If the prise stays within balance it is a good idea do not trade at all, otherwise you'll get a loss.
1. Sell after balance high level will...
After fix volume we have a balance (wide range, consolidation). Better way to trade in balance - from one side to another, and best of all in the direction of the previous trend.
So, for now on EURUSD it's better to wait price on good supports level at the bottom of the balance.