BAT-BTC, on Daily Chart
What we got:
-current price action is at the median line
2 Trading strategies:
1. Buy @ this level (with stop @-10%) and wait the the price to reach agian the top part of the channel
2. Wait and buy the retracement to the lower part of the channel, for more gains on long term (it can take up to 40 days to complete this...
NANO-BTC on 1D Chart
Let's not give up on all hope...yet!
Facts to work on:
- We've seen NANO forming an almost symmetrical triangle pattern which was almost set up for breakout (but BTC decided to fall...or whales decided :D )
- the green line is what I consider a readjusted base line for the triangle formation
- we are currently touching this line and we...
Golem 1H Chart
Yesterday it touched the support level if it's current uptrend. This makes it a good buy with a min. stop loss (if the trend will be broken).
Buy around this level
Stop @ 2515 sat.
Currently in a descending parallel channel and touching the upper part of the channel, which it's also a previous resistance level.
1. Buy if a candle close above the channel
2. Wait for a retracement inside the parallel channel and buy when the lower line is hit.
RCN is looking good lately.
Considering the previous price action I would follow this trading strategy:
1. buy inside highlighted rectangle, considering that price will grow in future (use, stop if price will break previous resistance levels.
2. wait for more retrace and buy at previous support levels (orange dotted line), also use stop here.
OST broke the last established descending channel.
We are still in an uptrend after the the channel was broke.
Last action is represented by the triangle formation.
A good buy can be if the price will break up the triangle formation.
ZIL has completed the 100% retracement on 14 Aug.
- consolidation around the highlighted box
- approx. 26% profit for trading inside the highlighted channel
- buy between 450 - 500 sat. for long term
XLM is also in a downtrend.
My trading idea for this current market state:
1. buy at -150% range (lots of resistance here)
2. buy again at -200% range (support level & absolute low for this year)
NULS is testing this suport (around 1.07) since 12 Sept. and it is testing again now.
If we consider this zone the absolute retracement it makes is a good buy for this time of the year. (also, take notice of the 100% retracement of the last big pivot)
I consider this price movement taking place inside a parallel...
- still in flag formation (correction after last rise in late August)
- support level around 1.665 USDT zone
- low volume (today : 3.53mil / 24h)
1. buy when price will break the triangle formation
2. if the price breaks down the triangle, watch for buy around -100% retracement