This has made a good retrace, I would like to see it touch 0.5 Fibonacci ideally before dropping. MACD and EMA's have this on the verge of being bullish on this timeframe so I want to see these cross back lower before entering a trade. If they do not then this could continue higher to the next resistance level before dropping.
I have set TP just below the...
This has retraced back to resistance as expected, now there is the opportunity to short. If we see this rebound from this resistance and MACD remain below 0 and EMA's do not cross higher then this will drop. Target is 9.02671 where this should find support and bounce higher.
This has retraced nicely to the point I marked out in my previous analysis for the pair. This is a good shorting entry to the target of 1.22500 with SL just above the resistance level. MACD is still below 0 so that signifies this is still bearish and EMA's are very close to crossing but I expect this to drop from here.
This is pretty much identical to AUD/CAD. It has retraced to support and is now holding in this area, if this can continue to stay above support and MACD and EMA's remain bullish then this can be longed to the TP of 0.80662.
TP level and above is a big resistance level
This has retraced to the point I marked out in my previous post for this pair. This was a very strong downward move so I want to let it settle before opening a long. Also MACD has dropped below 0 and EMA's have crossed lower so I want to see these turn back higher before longing.
I have set TP at 1.00482, I expect a lot of resistance there and above
As reported in my previous post on this pair this is now coming close to resistance. The blue line indicates the lowest point of the old support which was obviously broken and now should act as resistance. I want to see this reach this price and rebound lower to the next target. Need to wait for the price to show it is reacting to this level before entering a...
This has broken below a support, it now offers a chance to short this further but we need to see a retrace first for an opportunity to enter the trade. A retrace to at least 0.382 Fibonacci is required, then if and when it rebounds the short can be entered with a target of 1.22500 with SL just above the support level.
This has broken resistance and hit TP on my trade from previous post on this pair. Now I want to see this retrace back to this resistance level and see this act as the new support, then a long can be taken if we see this rebound higher from here. Anywhere between 0.382 and 0.618 Fibonacci shown on the chart is a good buy in level.
Target is the previous high of...
I expect JPY pairs to correct across the board soon, most of them are very oversold. On this pair RSI is very high even on weekly timeframe, same goes for CAD, EUR, and GBP to JPY. All these pairs are at resistance levels, GBP/JPY is actually surpassing the resistance level as well so that is further reason to see a pullback.
I am not entering shorts personally...
This broke above resistance and is now retracing to test it as support. Looking for a long entry between 0.382 and 0.5 Fibonacci, can use 1HR timeframe with MACD to more accurately pinpoint when this turns higher.
Above there is a big resistance level so I am setting the TP at the bottom of this at 0.91833 and SL is just below 0.786 Fib
Already running a long on this since 89.000 but if not in the trade this retrace offers another chance to enter.
Price is now at 0.618 Fibonacci and this aligns with previous structure so if this rebounds from here it is a good long entry. Target remains 92.509 as in the previous post for this pair. SL can be just below 0.786 Fib
Like a lot of pairings at the moment this did not make a retrace and continued straight to the next support/resistance level. This touched the next TP price I had set but without the retrace I could not enter the trade.
Now the plan is to wait for a retrace as this is very overbought. A retrace to around 0.5 Fibonacci would be good but we need to see the rebound...
This has had a big rejection from the resistance level and has continued down to support where it has finally slowed. I expect this to be a brief correction before continuing downwards.
For an entry to a short I want to see this break the support and then retest it as resistance. Then a short can be taken with a target at the next support of 113.819
This has continued to rise massively, I was expecting a retrace to come around the resistance level but it just continued straight through it like it was not there. This gives an opportunity though when this retraces it should go back to the resistance level and that will now act as support, I am looking for it to go anywhere between 0.382 and 0.5 Fibonacci for an...
This is just short of the TP I set on this pair in my previous post but personally I have closed the trade, I think this is going to retrace soon as it is now overbought on 4HR and daily timeframes. It may still hit that TP but I prefer to secure the profit as a lot of AUD pairs are looking overbought.
So now I will monitor this pair for a retrace to the support...
The previous trade I posted on this pair went very well and hit TP. This is now at a large resistance level and has been overbought so I want to see a retrace before taking another position. RSI is showing overbought on daily and weekly timeframes. There is a chance to open a short trade but I will not be taking that trade personally as I do not like trading...
I'm already long on this since 82.360, there were posts made when price was at that level. But if not in the trade there is now an opportunity for a smaller trade. Price has retraced to a support level and if it rejects then longs can be entered up to the same target price as mentioned in previous posts of 84.571. SL just below support and 0.5 Fibonacci
This is very overbought, even on monthly RSI which makes a retrace likely. Also it is equal to previous all time high levels and so far has not been able to break above this resistance.
For a target TP 0.618 Fibonacci aligns perfectly with previous structure at $56.11. First we need to see more rejection from resistance before entering a short.