About meOwner of onwardbtc.com
We started in 2019 and building up a strong trading community with everything that crypto offers. Bots, TA, Signals, Chat, Streams, Videos...
90% of people lose 90% of their trading investment in 90 days. We are the other 10%.
After the little sell-off today we formed a mini gap around 40k. It is crazy to think that this will get filled one day but there is still a chance in the future.
The last mini gap took 1 year to fill. But if you look at the chart, it looks more like we've been busy for a year filling the gaps below us.
Time will tell but right now it is the time to cash in....
Today we touched the central pivot point (green P) on the daily chart. This is now a critical point for BTCUSD. As you can see in the past (two red arrows from July) we touched this green P once and got rejected and on the next try, we broke it and made a huge move up.
We are still above the 200 EMA so we are bullish but right now under the green P which acts now...
So the monthly close is in about 10 hours. We can already have a look at the monthly right now. Sure there can be a lot of things happen during 10h but let's check what we already have:
So we broke out of resistance in July and went a bit higher in August (12500). In September as expected we went down but not that far that I would like (9800). Since then we...
On the daily chart, we successfully played our Head & Shoulders pattern (Link: www.investopedia.com ) and cashed in Take Profit 2. We moved our Stop Loss to Take Profit 1 so we don’t fall for a possible SFP on the daily/weekly (red arrow) We find support around 10300 and built a green daily candle yesterday. This can still...
While everyone is bullish on BITSTAMP:BTCUSD it is imporant to watch the levels WHERE Bitcoin gets a rejection. Currently, we are getting rejected on the important middle Bollinger Band on the weekly. There are still some days left. Just to keep in mind: Don't be blind in the market!
It's just a little idea!
We founded a H&S and broke out. Then a bull flag has formed and even with this two pattern we are not able to break resistance.
I'm still extremely bearish. The resistance is only a small consolidation + the one on the breakout UP a few months ago. But still... I see weakness overall. But we will see how this develops over time.
XRP is one of the most hated coin around the space. After 2 years of down movement, we finally came to point which is worth looking.
On higher timeframes we are at the trendline and trying to break it. Now things are getting interesting.
A closer look at the 4h shows, that XRPBTC is currently building heavy support here. No matter what Bitcoin is doing, XRP...
After a little relief rally on Bitcoin, we reached prev. support which should act now as resistance. Not only we reached resistance, but we also wicked out just some $ on XBTUSD. This can be seen all over crypto. Look at the EOS chart I linked.
Looking for shorts here and maybe shorts all up to 7400. I don't think this selloff ends like this.
We also have...
EOSBTC broke out of the triangle some days ago. We get a wick up just some sats above prev. resistance and took many stop losses (yellow circle).
After that start testing the trendline and got a daily close under the trendline. But we reclaimed it and it looks like we are closing above it which leads to a very bullish signal here.
Also we are forming higher...
Found a little bit of support in the middle of support and resistance.
We think on the next try to break the 0.327 line we will break it.
So we are looking maybe for some longs soon.
Also the daily up channel is holding + we are IN the daily Ichimoku Cloud:
After losing the important 166.75 line we took a short there also and are now in profit. We moved our stop loss to entry so we have a secured trade there.
We reached now heavy support
Oversold on all timeframes (weekly not)
Maybe we are able to bounce here.
Depends what BTC is doing at this level.
Bitcoin lost the most important trendline (orange) on his bull trend. But this is not the end . We fell into support (Old Resistance and VPVR).
We also are forming a channel here which holding us right now.
A closer look at the 4h shows already bullish divergence. (RSI). We are oversold on nearly every timeframe (weekly not). So a bounce can happen anytime....