I know fundamentals and news events often overrun technicals - especially in the crypto-verse. But the look from a pure TA long-term perspective on the DFI/USD(T) chart bears a very bullish opportunity.
Prices of 1 USD (or a bit more?) until the end of this year? At least it's possible.
Overall the metrics are looking bearish in this chart but the formation which we're forming could be identified as double-bottom.
If the FED isn't sending the stockmarket in the basement, I stay bullish in this stock.
I'm long in this because:
we broke the looooOOOoooonnng tren line
price > all SMAs and EMAs
if the FED doesn't raise interest rates in a few days I see the bulls lurking aroung the corner till the end of this year
current price > SMA 30
current price > EMA 50
price > trend line
local swing low > last swing low
So in my eyes it's bullish and I'm long. But this could change with the FED meeting. Let's see.
- Price confirms 200 MA (red)
- Seasonality in Starbucks is starting now
- Retraced already over 38 % from the last high in April
So if the FED doesn't send the markets in the basement with their decision I stay bullish in Starbucks....
It's been a long time ago, that Yahoo had any value in browsing the internet. I don't think they are really "up to date", but from a pure technical view this long setup could work.
We've established on the weekly timeframe a clear higher low - waiting for the higher high now.
See chart image. I wish this breakout was a bit higher but according to my rules we have no a breakout. So let's see how this setup unfolds. According to fundamentals I see the prices for this kind of instruments rather rising.
I've placed a limit buy in this market because:
the long-term descending trendline was been broken
we have a bullish seasonality for Adidas
the price has broken above the 30's SMA
the price has broken above the prior swing high
the price has formed now a sequence of higher highs and higher lows (= bullish trend)
As you're seeing on this chart - made my 2nd long entry. The first order didn't get filled. I've decided now, that the 38's % fibo retracement seem to give enough support. Would be better if the price has been touching the broken trendline below, but this setup may also work. Let's see.
Good trades, folks!