I am working on the theory that btc can bounce back to $8000 potentially once the sell off from yesterdays gains has been completed. I am now starting to post alts and btc signals into my telegram channel after taking a break for a while. If you have followed my last analysis you will know that my calls have been doing great, the recent downturn in the market is...
Last time I made a post on LTC was at $55 and I projected to hit $60 - $62 easily in the close future. We are now in the future and seeing that my analysis was perfect calling this trade weeks ago. Having opened a position here which I gave a signal for in my TG channel I am now closing this trade.
I am now waiting to see if we are going to break the $9400 marker which can easily take us up to $9500 - $9750, currently will await to see if this breaks 94 and if it does I will open contracts to go long to $9500 - $9600 here..
Based on previous moves in the last week or two I am still confident of BTCs upside to $10,000 however right now I see key volume indicators showing that manipulation is underway holding us between $9100 and $9300.
If you have been following my previous analysis I have been expecting BTC to rise after manipulation had taken place bringing us down to $7500 which we caught with a great short signal. I now expect to see more bullish play coming here and will be making a signal call in my telegram channel shortly.
Double bottom, daily RSI looking bullish, bullish cross over on daily stoch rsi, breakout is imminent, targets buying zone of 27 - 28 and sell targets are 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 mid term sell targets 40 - 50 - 60. SL -7%. Message me directly for more premium signals like this.
I am now fully convinced that we are seeing a dump based on a manipulation to create a drop before a major rise in price is around the corner. For this reason I have been buying more BTC today and looking into some signals for the rebound.
Having watched for the last few days BTC revived above $8000 which is generally good for market sentiment, I reversed my short position at $8250 around 24 - 36 hours ago and have now gained into a small profit. Looks like this has further legs to hit $8300 at least potentially $8350.
Ok, so if you have been following my previous analysis you would know that I lost my hat on the last call here, the position hit SL at $8100 and liquidated. I am now re judging my analysis and will be updating further trading signals.
This last few days has been a clear struggle for BTC to maintain any bullish momentum, this indicates the next move is for a drop and potentially consolidation to $7500. My short is still open from yesterday at $7930.
Having been patiently watching the price movements we are now sub $8000 consistently for the last few days, we have been above briefly a couple of times, this indicates to me a short trade is my next position, opening now with 25x leverage at $7930.
So my last BTC call was a short at $8250 and I hit the ball out of the park with this call, earlier today me and a number of my premium members liquidated the contracts with a healthy profit 25x leverage short sold at $7900 average. My prediction is that btc may now consolidate to support of $8000, I still remain positive of future upward spike.
Here we can see LTC is bottoming out and is ready to spike in price with any increase in volume, remember guys LTC is a long term player and has been around as long as BTC this is a coin that has great potential to return to previous highs. Make sure to grab a bag of these.
Here we can see NAS is still poised to fly at some stage the graph will enter reversal mode and we will see a sharp rise in price here, remaining in my position as mentioned in the previous analysis, strongly advise to take a position here to in advance before the rebound, for more live and direct signals go to my channel the link is below.
A few days ago I made a call to trade ETH 25x leverage long on bitmex using $180 as a support level and the trade has now matured slightly in the right direction however at no point did ETH go below $180. In my opinion that is a solid call and has provided me with ample profits, further analysis tells me that we could possibly see $190 and should we I will hit the...