We took a rocketship of sorts up. I think either a meteor down or heavy consolidation before going onto another major bull market run.
- Cryptos are dumping again with more and more talks of a bubble
- Russia / Ukraine situation
- Rising covid cases abroad
Heavy crayon inspiration from 21 years ago
Normally, we have battles between the bulls and the bears but this time, we're defending meme numbers.
- Initial Price Target for EOM is 420.69, around earnings season of the major Meme stonks
- 69 Day After Price Target: 369.00
Potential issues that could impact the downside:
- Russia / Ukraine Tension
- Tawain / South China Sea Tension
- Vaccine issues
Elevator up, explosive drop.
- Light volume on the way up. Chances are that major institutional investors are not participating. Just some hedge funds jamming the prices up (light volume used to move the price up higher then needed to come down)
- Retail is acting very euphoric. Check any major forum and you'll see "only going up", "woo", "papa powell", "this...
I think many people can see TSLA's valuation as frothy, and it's more of a trade at these levels then a long term hold.
Nonetheless I think we're due for a broader market sell off with a focus on selling growth stocks as we've been seeing.
It'll allow price to come closer to the colored crayons.
I think big news may come on next earnings.
Elon has been sand...
In the short term, I see SUMO being a meme stock.
Long term, I think this stock can easily 10x in the next 1-3 years
I think they can eventually be at or better than SPLK's market cap/revenue.
- Platform is easy to adopt and superior (1 year personal experience)
- Search/analytics syntax is significantly easier to use than Splunk
- Out of the box Dashboards...