DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, SPDR S&P 500, RITE AID CORP, BANK OF AMERICA CORP, ISHARES MSCI EMERGING INDEX FUND, WALMART INC
S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Dow 30, Nikkei 225, DAX, FTSE 100
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
Short when breach 1.1023
Ideal TP: 1.0829
Bearish flag forming on bearish trend
Ideal entries: 149.85 - 150.15
1) Daily is approaching Resistance
2) 240 has long wicks (red bar with large volume, signalling long orders being trapped
3) RSI is pointing for bearish on Daily, 240 and 60
4) Watch for key levels @ 88.74 (intertwining channels) - trade on breakout
1. Touching the top of strong daily channel
2. Approaching resistance line from key brexit levels
3. RSI in overbrought regions
4. Coincides with pre-brexit downward channel
1. Hovering around the tip of the downward channel
2. RSI shows bearish divergence amongst two highs
Looking at temporary short-term short trade
1. Wait for price to drop and bounce at intersection between green and purple lines
2. Long at intersection and aim for TP around 18.46
1. Broke Support on 240 chart
2. Large wicks on prior candle despite large green volumes
Nice double bottoms
Watching how the Dollar index moves
Trade the rise unless it breaks out of channel.
Check if rising trendline holds for GBPUSD
Green Area marks the latest support level, trade the trend if it moves up/down.
Opportunity here? Careful to watch how prices move...
Watch that level, breakout? Resistance?