Would love to see us accumulate here and get another decent push.
Aware that BTC is more likely to continue with the long-term ABC retracement. I wouldn't count it out yet, though.
We fell from a makeshift H&S and the guppy showed a fold. Once we established a floor, I felt it safe to draw for my target/sell zone.
Because we've been bullish, I'm looking for a...
I would like to see the price hold above this daily zone. Should we hold, I see us heading up the next level of liquidity at ~1.315.
The bearish scenario would be price falling below the current daily and heading down to the monthly.
I find it best to always be prepared for the opposite of my bias.
Please give me a follow and leave a comment if you agree or...
This morning during NY Session, a small ranged zone formed allowing excellent scalping opportunities. The current holiday halted momentum leaving price in a consolidation block that has yet to break.
I'm personally bullish on this break. I would like to see us test the daily green at ~1916 and then move to break the previous high and test at the weekly.
I want to see price reject and head down to form a right shoulder for a potential inverse head and shoulders.
If we reach the zone, I'll go short down to the expected reversal target. If we go down now, I'll expect to buy at the reversal target.
The price must agree and candles will need to show confluence.
If price pushes through the top, I'll want to see a...
I'm viewing USDJPY from a bearish perspective. We fell from a previous zone and crossed through the 200EMA. We are now under the cloud testing the 200 EMA. I think we could be forming a rising wedge.
I think over the weekend, we'll head down and see a possible reversal when the market opens back up on Sunday. I'll be looking to enter the reversal. We are...
I want to see GPBUSD climb through resistance to test the previous high. We have a nice bounce at the 200 EMA with an anticipated cross of the 5, 13, and 50 EMAs. We could be pulling back to test the current lower high or to test 1.30500 area.
I'll be keeping those in mind as we continue forward. Lower timeframes show a downtrend break and we have strong...
I've been too early to the bull run all last week. Looking at Elliot Waves to the downside until we reach the next logical buy zone for the bull run to begin. TVC:DXY has been gaining strength and I'm expecting it to continue bullish for a portion of this week. Will look to enter GU short.
I've taken a step back on this pair. While I am bullish overall, the TVC:DXY has continued to gain strength. There is still room to move down and we appear to be forming either a bearish flag or neutral triangle. I'll be watching for a breakout direction and looking to enter on a lower timeframe.
My reasoning is that we could be forming a small ABC retracement...
Looking to buy GBPUSD at the .382 if the price agrees. Will look along the trendline .618 if we continue under previous resistance. DXY is setting up for a deeper run, so the trade should be solid.
Targeting 1.286 as TP with .128 as early TP should price get nasty.
GBPUSD didn't break out as I wanted it to. Took sells this week with small retracement buys anticipating a reversal.
.618 is a good spot for a 4 wave to come to life. Should we fail to hold it, I'll be looking to short to the next Fibonacci level down.
We've technically broken the uptrend, So I am anticipating a bull run to retest the new downtrend with a...
Looking like the outlook from the weekend didn't pan out as expected. No stress. All good buying positions. My original TA 2 weeks ago called for a move down to the $10500 area. We are still on track. Going to be monitoring price closely as contracts reach expiration.
I'm still bullish and viewing these waves as smaller waves inside of a larger Elliot.
Our initial Elliot move gave 3 wins last week totaling around 300+ pips and 20% account growth.
Going for the next wave in the coming week and looking for entries around the 618 level.
Treating news as a fake-out for sellers and as a continuation pattern. We recovered back to the trend. I anticipate we'll test the low created by the news and then continue...