Multiple stock markets around the globe, as well as different asset classes, such as bitcoin, gold, & oil have their cycles converging. This is indicating that the past week that went by was a major top and a big fall is coming very soon (within 1-2 weeks).
The put/call ratio is at extreme levels which is reflecting a very pessimistic sentiment in the market. Typically, this indicator is to be used as a contrarian signal which means some sort of a major bottom could be forming over the next couple weeks.
The analysis done in this video is showing signs of a major bottom in crowdstrike due to the extremely high and rare level of volume. These have previously marked major turning points in the stock. This is very interesting because another cyber stock (palantir) is showing a major breakout is not more than a week away. That post is linked below.
Both these setups...
As shown in the video, Palantir is a cyber/ defense stock which is looking ripe for a breakout. This means a catalyst is coming which could spook the general market.
Target is 10 level over the next week and ~13 over the next 5 weeks.
Please leave your constructive criticism
1. A bull market has 5 waves to the upside as per Elliot Wave theory. You can see the 5 waves in red colour which started in 2020 after the covid crash and ended in Oct 2021
2. A corrective move typically has 3 waves; known as ABC correction
3. So far wave A and B have been observed and wave C is yet to come.
TAKEAWAY : Target for wave C is ~ 14,500 or ~13,000...
In this video, I've shown
- the idea that Bitcoin has completed a major ABC wave back in june and has been going through accumulation ever since then.
- price action has been coiling up, as well as momentum is building up so a breakout is not more than 1-2 weeks away
The analysis in this video shows that the average bear market rally over the past year has been 7.5% over 8-9days. This numbers are quite significant because if and when this happens, it'll take SPY straight into a supply zone coinciding with a cycle date. This makes it a very high probability that the market could turn around to the downside from there, and thus...
What I've shown in this video is the current Elliot Wave that the market seems to be following. If this continues to play out, a wave 5 drop is yet to come.
TAKEAWAY: The market can have a panic selloff of >20% over the next month.
The form of analysis shown in this video is called Relative Strength and helps to identify potential winners within a specific sector. I think the smart money are bidding this up for a strong reason which could most likely be cyber related.
The pattern shown here is a bullish triangle on the hourly timeframe. While the breakout can theoretically be in any direction, the bias is towards the upside. The first target would be the ~18 level (>20% higher).
TAKEAWAY: This kind of move should come on some news headline so let's see what the media feeds us over the next 3-4 days :)
- What you see above is a ~17 week cycle that oil has been following. If this cycle plays out, oil is going to turn around as soon as next week of Aug 8.
- Oil is at a support level so it makes sense that some buying could come from here.
- Based off COT data, longs in oil are at extreme lows so makes sense that a rally could come from here
- Even if a solid...