The 12 hour and 18 hour charts are showing that XRP 50DMA is about to Cross the 200DMA with all recent candles well below the 50.
The daily does not show the Death Cross occurring and in fact the 50dma has not crossed the 100dma.
However, early indications show that XRP will or may continue consolidating or tiring in the short term.
This chart represents one of the top 10 Ocean Oil Drillers in the world. They are in bankruptcy and preparing final plans for the reorg.
This play reminds me of Delta after the 9-11 attack and their bankruptcy reorg.
This is a pure speculation play with a potential for a great reward.
t1 is 29.50 for as long as it takes.
My plan is to acquire 1500 shares...
RIG-is looking good for a long play...short-term it is crossing over on the MACD and with US drilling news from the US govt....Offshore RIGS are on the move.
I look at this level for 1 and 2 year leaps at this price with targets of 15, 30 and 45 over the next two years.
Complete your own assessments and conduct your risk profiles. My chart and plan are my own...
This educational chart shows HOG may be ready for a long position.
1) There is a double bottom.
2) It is well below the 50, 100 and 200 Averages.
3) It is traversing the Bollinger and departing from the lower boundary.
4) The MACD histogram has transitioned to weakness signaling a buy.
5) The MACD signal is about to cross over and go green.
6) The PSAR is very...
Down and Dirty!
1) 1.15 or 1.155ish is important because a close above that level is good for all tech analysis and marks bullish run.
2) XRP is trying hard to get there. BTC is breaking to the upside....pretty hard but spillover has not happened yet.
3) If BTC takes a correction that will correlate to XRP and A pullback to the 96-1.06 range.
This chart shows that a MACD crossover will happen soon and recent price action is positive. This follows the Dow and could see resistance at 240. However, this company has better than expected earnings and strong growth. Therefore I am long with calls. Up 70% in three days.
Target is 249. Happy hunting.
This 4-hour chart shows that the 200EMA is acting as resistance.
1) Primary resistance is 200EMA
2) Secondary resistance is .618 FIB
3) Support is structure at .94
4) While we are down, the channel is broken
5) Consolidation trading plans should be considered by traders
6) HODL for the Noobs
7) Major resistance on the way up at .5 and .382 is expected.
Simple is best!
Since this is a budding industry, (block-chain) I try to keep an open mind about the potentials and uses.
This company uses blockchain in its bitumen mining operations. They claim that the use of block-chain has led them to environmentally safer and cheaper extraction costs that are equal to 20bbl.
That makes this cheaper to extract than in the middle east. ...
Good solid volume to the upside due to the reentry of Europe to Bitcoin. With Exception to China, all other nations are recognizing this is here to stay and will adopt a regulatory framework that all can abide by.
Recently, an the Center on Sanctions of Illicit Finance and others have found that cryptos can be used for nefarious activities but by in...
I am always looking to enhance my tools for trading and today I found this in Library.
This is the Ultimate MACD. This look is the four hour view.
This was created by Chris Moody a trading Pro on this platform.
I like changing histograms, they are excellent indicators of a change.
The signal line is cool too because it also signals entry and exits...
Based upon data and the continued negative sentiment regarding oil supplies.
I believe USO will continue degradation.
The first short target is 11.02 and the second is 10.46.
March Puts at 12.00 are in play.
I expect a bounce at .686 Fib and then continued downtrend until capitulation of oil rigs in the fall. I expect crude to succumb to pressure until 55bbl...
Today was or is a non-event. This regression Trend Channel continues to show #XRP is still on a downward trend on the daily. Albeit-On the edge. All Daily indicators show up
1) Bollinger band is a middle (9day) and holding
2) MACD & BB% continues rising
3) RSI is up
4) PSAR indicates Up
These five indicators are strong but let'ss look deeper.
This is a macro drawing of the pulse.
1) The pulse occurred in a strong downtrend
2) FIBs show retracement levels for the pulse. Notice there is structural support near or at these levels.
3) A Return to .70 will be a return to downward Trend Channel top
4) A .236 is not a good indicator
5) Volumes still support good buying activity.
6) Watch BTC data for early...