- Entry Rule; Higher high, higher low, bullish candle after higher low, entry if open higher than the previous day close $68.99
- Stop loss; not lower than the open price of previous day $67.12
- Target Price @ previous high $75.7
- Reward to Risk ratio 2.97
- Entry Rule; Bullish candle after price dipped down to the support line after close gap, entry if open higher than the previous day close $48.4
- Stop loss; not lower than the previous day low $47.34
- Target Price @ previous high $51.10
- Reward to Risk ratio 2.26
- Entry Rule; Reversal pattern, bullish candle the if open price higher than previous day close $100.5
- Stop loss, half of the previous day price range $99.50
- Target Price 105.43, previous high
- Reward to Risk ratio 5.41
The candles keep side way and flat due to the uncertainty whether or not FDA will approve a drug, Kyndrisa, If Kyndrisa is not approved, it will negatively impact BioMarin’s share price. However, if it is approved, Kyndrisa will result in high profits for the company.
So wait and see.