DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
BANK OF AMERICA CORP, SPDR S&P 500, ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES INC, APPLE INC, DELCATH SYS INC, ENSCO PLC CLASS A ORDINARY SHARES
S&P 500, Nasdaq 100, Dow 30, Nikkei 225, DAX, FTSE 100
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Coffee, Cotton
Bitcoin / Dollar, Ethereum / Dollar, BCH / Dollar, Ripple / Dollar, Litecoin / Dollar, Ethereum Classic / Dollar
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y, UK 10Y, India 10Y
GOLD (US$/OZ), Brent Oil, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, PALLADIUM (US$/OZ), SILVER (US$/OZ)
We can take a short position
a possible variant of the movement
After the end of wave (C) and close of wave 2 I waiting the continuation up trend.
After the wave 4, market in able to construct the normal wave 5
We can wait the ending wave (C) and go to long
Maybe I chose a very hard conditions for market, but I can not take more risk
Aggressive trade. Conservative - need to wait for wave 2 after C-1
Counter trend buy a little bit
The end of correction. I'll looking for opportunities to short
If prognosis is true, may be buying a little bit.
If price pullback to that level I'm going to LONG. The date and time of pullback are relative.
The reversal from the support level