BTC Should Go high and golden-cross on daily chart must happen soon... so, if golden-cross done soon we might ignore the death-cross on weekly chart. now we see why BTC shouldn't back to 21k, and I expect that BTC will get high from here if we need to keep the cycle run normally.
If it happens it will be disaster for Bitcoin and we may see 9k and 5.4k so be carefully this year and keep you attention to your money.
2Crazy Token is flat token and showing a reverse price action and we'd see upward move to $0.16 so DYR and give attention to Risk management.
If the price hold $0.00507 well, then, we'll have good move upward for next months will be great for AAG if they keep hard working then we goanna see golden-cross on daily chart that support our side then we can see $0.05 & $0.13 but keep calm and don't invest more than 2% its risky DYR.
Hey, KDA is so bullish on (short/long)-term just broke resistance on weekly chart that make relay good in the next two months you should think good and DYR about buying KDA after weekly closing. 1- Resistance just broke 2- broke 200 EMA 3- W pattern on weeky chart
There are many signs leads to $21000. 1st EMA200 on Weekly chart was just touched and may it will back to 21k. 2nd overbought on daily chart that make the correction should be as soon as to keep confidence in market. DYR it's not a financial advice.
VET is about to boomin soon so Accumulate here is a wise decision there are many signs that make the rise of price came as soon as so make your decision and your research
We have resistance 0.71$ we'll break it soon so we can buy here and 2nd order should be 0.65$ at MA50 14 Aug important date so we waiting don't long there might be correction before btc go to 52k So be ready anyway Happy profits Everyone
DTA has a small marketcap so we can say good volume can push price up and indicator says we're good :) So if you wanna buy don't buy with large amount of your balance! Just 1% or 2% from wallet to be safe Long-term target 0.15$
The good part LTC price above MA50 if price broke the resistance at 149.81 so we can go to 200$ easily the opposide if we broke MA50 we can test 125.4 so be ready any way We can buy some here if BTC Go down orders should be 135$, 130$, 125.8$