We have a nice divergence in this uptrend and the last bounce seems kinda "jerk" to me
Though right now, i think it is too early to consider a short, i will wait for a break of the price resistance @29.50 and of the RSI resistance to really consider a short there.
- We got a clean break of a top diamond in the Stochastic and now the pullback seems to be ended
- There is confluence with the price being unable to reach the 2007 tops (diamond top there again)
- On a lower TF, the break and the pullback is a Ascending Wedge break (see my 1D idea) with once again a diamond top
- Clean break of an Ascending Wedge being a consolidation on a longer term view
- Tricky pullback forming a kind of diamond pattern on top (on this TF but on 4H, it is a double top)
- Now seems like a good timing to enter, aiming above last low at 89.70 for a first TP and a hold for long term for the rest of the ...