DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
MARVELL TECHNOLOGY GROUP LTD, GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, ISHARES MSCI EMERGING INDEX FUND, ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES INC, INTERCLOUD SYS INC, BANK OF AMERICA CORP
S&P 500, Nasdaq 100, Dow 30, Nikkei 225, DAX, FTSE 100
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Coffee, Cotton
Bitcoin / Dollar, Ethereum / Dollar, BCH / Dollar, Ripple / Dollar, Litecoin / Dollar, Ethereum Classic / Dollar
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y, UK 10Y, India 10Y
GOLD (US$/OZ), Brent Oil, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, PALLADIUM (US$/OZ), SILVER (US$/OZ)
Potential short coming up on this pair after that nice trundling break.
Going to be monitoring this pair closely to wait for a good entry.
Views are currently Bullish on this asset.
- Price has moved away from the last zone around 135.90
- We have a nice trendilne break
- Price has also closed outside of the trendline on the daily chart
Currently bullish on this pair, Daily closed as an Hammer candlestick, Price has retested the support area and also presenting higher lows.
- Nice downtrend on the daily chart
- Yesterdays candle closed as an inverted hammer
- Also top of the hammer touched the resistance line and bounced off
- Yesterday's candle closed as an hammer
- Price has recently been playing on the support line but struggling to close below it
- Price has recently presented 3 hammer candlesticks over the past week suggesting bullish price movements are to come
USDCAD has now broken previous resistance as well as breaking a strong trendine. We could now potentially see price making its way up to the 1.27000 area.
Expecting EUR/USD to continue falling down to the 1.07000 area after a nice Trendline break.
USDJPY been very bullish over the last couple days. Broke out of the triangle and also broke through previous resistance. i expect this price to make its way up to the 121.45 area.
Nice uptrend at the moment. Even doe price has had a slight pull back my views on this asset are still bullish. Just waiting on some more confirmation before i enter.
My views on EURGBP are still bearish despite a little retracement. Once this trendline is broken towards the downside i expect price to make its way down towards the 0.70057 area.
Nice strong bullish trend, could have a little pull back to retest the support level then price could make its way towards target.
Nice trendine break !
My thoughts are currently bearish on this asset. Waiting for a downside break of the trend-line and previous support, then maybe a retest before price makes its way down to the 0.72850 area.