There seems to be false rumors going around, but some are saying that RDD may be getting ready for a potential listing on Binance in the near future.
It sparked my interest to chart RDD, and on the contrary, it seems like it's looking incredibly good for a long just by the looks on the chart. RDD has made some immense returns in the previous years, but is it...
This is a heavily manipulated coin that is known by crypto veterans as the "devil's coin". It has caused many PTSD patients because of how many times they have been burned by GRS.
GRS is about to hit the last long term trend line, which can indicate the biggest pump of all time.
What most people don't recognize is that 62% of GRS' supply is currently owned by...
Previous trade was absolutely successful. 20% Easy profits on that breakout. Now that we have a more established trend line, we are now approaching a full retrace to absolutely strong support area.
Accumulation, steady sell offs are all indicators of another bull run for GRS. Remember, GRS pops in a matter of seconds!
We are retesting long term support for GRS. Every bounce has brought astronomical gains within 2018. If we are able to break above long term support as indicated on my chart, we can be looking for some astronomical gains. Remember, swing trading is key. You must look for long term entries.
We have hit major resistance lines (check the above chart, please) a total of four times since July, 2016. Depending on how Bitcoin behaves, we are setting up for an incredible run up for GRS.
It's simple: "when in doubt, zoom out." A realistic case on getting huge returns for GRS would be for us to break this major resistance line around $1.50 - $1.70.
1. I have been watching Icon's chart for quite some time and most people including me have been eager for ICX to complete the Cup and Handle a few weeks back (indicated in the yellow), but has failed ever since.
2. I myself have exited the position due to the market failing to keep in tact the trend lines indicated on my chart, and also has failed to maintain...
1. Simplicity is absolutely KEY when trading, especially for GRS. Just combine long term trend lines, medium term, and short term trend lines. Furthermore, Fib retracement levels are an excellent way to indicate certain bounces.
- I have indicated three different trend lines within my chart (color coded in blue, red, and orange).
Grsoetlcoin (GRS/BTC) has been having big price action fluctuations, all caused by the choppy market within the past month; however, it is now finally showing a massive bullish signal on the 1-day chart, with a huge potential for breaking out again:
- Ascending triangle is the biggest factor here; we are getting higher lows, and consistent touching of the trend...
BCH history is too short to really decipher any patterns via history; however, many indicators are lining up for another bull run.
Few things to consider: BCH is heavily influenced by the Koreans - market fluctuation/volume in Korea is something to definitely look out for when analyzing TA.
1. BTC/BCH ratio is showing a confirmed bullish divergence...
This can indicate a breakout due to this descending wedge. Make sure to have stop loss ready if it's a false breakout (~10%).
I would only buy in if I see the breakout myself, never before.
BCH is one really risky coin to invest in, by the day. I would only do it if your risk assessment is high. I still believe in this coin for long position, however :)