Expecting 10-15% correction. It looks like it will get bought up from the EMA50 (yellow) if it is ever to fall there. I think eventually once this bubble bursts, the DOW will fall to the EMA200 (red), but that may be years away. Until its pops, I would look to buy the next 10-15% correction in the market (DOW 23,000) and take profit on the rebound/bounce (DOW...
Can you feel it? On the 1H chart, ETH is looking prime. It's decent on the 4H too, although the 4H MACD will be very important from here. Will 4H MACD remain above the signal? We will see. I'm looking for a pop above the 200 EMA (big red resistance).
From the looks of it, ETH and the rest of the alts are still not out of the mud yet (4H chart). Just take a look... it doesn't look too bullish to me until we get a bit of a breakout past the EMA200. Even the EMA50 is acting as resistance while it's below the EMA200 so I'd wait to get out of this funk before taking any chances.
On the 1H, it looks like ETH may return to the top of the Kumo cloud/200-period EMA and get denied from there. It may break out, but I'm thinking this little up-move will result in early profit-taking. Maybe $180 target. If the 50-period EMA crosses above the 200-period EMA on the 1H chart, this is going to look very bullish. For now I'll try this quick trade and...
Looking to buy $210-215 in the next 6 hours or so. Just waiting for confirmation. I'm watching the longer timeframes in case the fundamental uptrend falls apart, but at the moment I think it will follow through.
I'm looking for a slip and fall from the 50-period EMA on the 1H. Looking to buy at discount on the dip, and hopefully it remains bullish. Looking to buy around $213 and target $230/240/250. We'll see if we get this slippage, just have to be patient. Good luck!
Interesting similarity. Ascending triangle breakout and retest fractal. Within a few years, monster rally for ETH just like BTC 20k? Feel free to take a further look at it. I'd love to hear what you think!