Short term ascending triangle could break up (technically 75% chance) or break down (technically 25% chance).
Long term price action is in a descending triangle which could break down (technically 75% chance) or break up (technically 25% chance).
Personally I think the short term price action will be influenced by the long term down movement and we will break...
Bitcoin is currently in a Ascending Triangle formation.
If bulls take control then we will see BTC jump to 7030 $.
Bitcoin has also recently crossed the MA (50). Watch if BTC uses this as support.
If BTC breaks out of the ascending triangle and reaches out target 7030$ change stop loss to 6850$ and watch further price action
If BTC fails to breakout and goes...