Today should be interesting.
Support level gradually increasing.
This looks primed to turn upward. Great swing potential. Greater Long potential!
I'm not a believer in downward wedge, to much fiscal momentum . The coil is more appropriate. Should break upward soon
If I had more money I would be buying right now.
Broke the down channel yesterday and 50 day. So far holding. Setup is there, ready for news tomorrow.
Holding support very well, no one selling. Dir this wk should be interesting
Bounce or continue downtrend?
Two channels although I feel wedge has more validity. Look for Sept break out.
Looks like its setting up for a swing. Why's it still bleeding?
Needs to push past 1.7 for possible break out. Otherwise could face more downward movement.
Or further downward pressure. Next few days could be telling.
Still under 50DMA of 1.74. Couple of channels at work, hopefully it closes strong!
Will it break channel?
Will this test 2.40?
Unusually heavy selling pressure. Take my haircut and reevaluate