DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
HELIOS AND MATHESON ANALYTICS INC, J.C. PENNEY COMPANY INC HOLDING COMPANY, VANECK VECTORS GOLD MINERS ETF, ISHARES MSCI EMERGING INDEX FUND, SPDR S&P 500, ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES INC
S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Dow 30, Nikkei 225, DAX Index, FTSE 100
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
Lost momentum and starting to test levels while making lower lows, waiting for the breakout to the next level.
Created lower lows, will short to next zone.
Price is coming to a strong zone, and will either break hard to follow the trend line, or break the trend line for a possible retest and correction.
Waiting to see how Price reacts in the zone, possible retrace to prior zone/.500 Fib area for higher lows.
Also possible that it just breaks the area to go long, and retests the zone.
Currently testing a S/D zone - waiting for the breakout to the top.
No lower high and broke trend line.
Potential breakout off the down trend.
Short bias on the break of the H&S pattern. Waiting for the close of a bearish candle to enter.
Waiting for a response from price at a key S/R area and trend line.
If the trend line breaks - I will wait for the re-test for a sell.
If a bullish candle appears, I will open a buy order.
Breaking trend line, created resistance at the end of the wedge.
- Divergence on Both MACD + RSI
- Rising Wedge
Waiting for price to break MA + Wedge for confirmation
- Waiting for NJ to hit PRZ zone.
Could see some consolidation until the rise, or a break of the channel for a drop
- Divergence towards the bottom
- S/D Zone above
- Waiting for the price to hit PRZ zone
**Could go either way, no real concrete indication + pretty far from 20 MA
- Sell Opportunity when breaking the 20 EMA + S/D Zone downward
- Buy opportunity to PRZ zone when breaking resistance line + S/D Zone.
- Waiting for Bat Pattern to complete
- Hit Gartley PRZ zone
- Bouncing top of trend line
- Divergence on MACD
- Waiting for confirmation on either Gartley or Crab extension
- Crab pattern ends at a strong prior support area
- Gartley PRZ zone quite large
- Bat Pattern developed at S/D zones
- Price bounced off top area for a strong resistance area indication.
No trade ATM, staying on the sidelines
- Waiting on a break of the trend line to short AJ, showing triple divergence on MACD 4 hr.